FAQsHow to take products

skroley65

How to take products

Post by skroley65 »

Is there a preferred way to take multiple products?  Is taking some in the morning and others in the evening something to consider?  Do any of these cancel out the benefits if taken together?

jocko6889

Re: How to take products

Post by jocko6889 »

skroley65 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:16 pm Is there a preferred way to take multiple products?  Is taking some in the morning and others in the evening something to consider?  Do any of these cancel out the benefits if taken together?

There is no canceling out of effects and as for when to take it's pretty much up to you.  

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yep, you really cant go wrong with any of the products. I personally take my NAD boosters in the morning. :)

Timothy2022

Post by Timothy2022 »

Question?

Does anyone ever cycle off NMN and Resveratrol?I couldn't find a group chat regarding this.
Love this forum by the way. My 1st post!
I've been taking both since December 2019. Gradually increased to what I'm taking now. See below. I stopped August 29th, 22. Noticed aches and pain, less energy etc so I resumed again this am.
thanking everyone in advance!
T.

Presently taking..

#NMN - 8-125mg Sublingual tablets all in the am - total 1000mg daily. Renue by Science brand name since day 1. 
#Resveratrol - 2 -500mg capsules -1000mg total daily. Split Science is the brand name presently.
#Other things as well but not sure if needed in this post.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Timothy2022 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:34 pm Question?

Does anyone ever cycle off NMN and Resveratrol?I couldn't find a group chat regarding this.
Love this forum by the way. My 1st post!
I've been taking both since December 2019. Gradually increased to what I'm taking now. See below. I stopped August 29th, 22. Noticed aches and pain, less energy etc so I resumed again this am.
thanking everyone in advance!
T.

Presently taking..

#NMN - 8-125mg Sublingual tablets all in the am - total 1000mg daily. Renue by Science brand name since day 1. 
#Resveratrol - 2 -500mg capsules -1000mg total daily. Split Science is the brand name presently.
#Other things as well but not sure if needed in this post.

Some take weekends off to give their body a rest and advoid homeostasis.

Newage

Post by Newage »

Yes Jocko…
 5 days on and the weekends off all supplements for me. Having the weekends off makes it easier to remember your daily 5x2 schedule.   :idea:

NMlife

Post by NMlife »

Hello all, I’m new to the NMN world and I have a couple questions about it.
1)  Say I’m taking the NAD+ Complete already an want to add another product. Can you add too much of the NMN or NR together.
2)  Has anyone taken multi-vitamins with any of these products. If so were there any adverse effects. Or are/ were vitamins even needed anymore at all.  
                                              Thank you all for your time 

Timothy2022

Post by Timothy2022 »

thanks Newage and Jocko!

Dr. Sinclair speaks about Niacin, NR and NMN in a recent April 2022 video. He prefers NMN the best of course. Have either one of you tried or taken Niacin? Maybe not the best for NAD but also heard it's great for the ammune system and just overall health.
T.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

NMlife wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:33 pm Hello all, I’m new to the NMN world and I have a couple questions about it.
1)  Say I’m taking the NAD+ Complete already an want to add another product. Can you add too much of the NMN or NR together.
2)  Has anyone taken multi-vitamins with any of these products. If so were there any adverse effects. Or are/ were vitamins even needed anymore at all.  
                                              Thank you all for your time 

You can take more NAD+ boosters like NMN or NR if you want.  I take a multivitamin every day and yes in my opinion it's needed.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Timothy2022 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:07 pm thanks Newage and Jocko!

Dr. Sinclair speaks about Niacin, NR and NMN in a recent April 2022 video. He prefers NMN the best of course. Have either one of you tried or taken Niacin? Maybe not the best for NAD but also heard it's great for the ammune system and just overall health.
T.

Niacin has a lot of great health benefits and I take 1 every day.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic