NMNNMN newcomer

sac811

NMN newcomer

Post by sac811 »

I am looking to get into NMN supplementation as well as the defender series.

Is there a coupon code available to help with the pocket book a little?

Thank you

Jeremy

Pickleball101

Re: NMN newcomer

Post by Pickleball101 »

It's What you take, and When, and How you set the stage for Best Results, not how much cheaper you can buy a drug for immediate symptomatic results. Review the Science of NMN/MAD+ on Dr.Sinclair's YouTube presentations, and How he takes these products, for What results. He is PLANT NUTRITIONAL for setting the stage, Stress Exercised for NMN activation, and supplementation for individual results; ie he is genetically predisposed to Pre Diabetes, so he now takes Berberine (replacing Metformin) for BEST RESULTS. It's Your unique body and mind. Get in touch with it, have a conversation of how you two are going to get along as friends, and then take care of it. It will then reward you with a full Lifespan, free of degenerative diseases, following his path.
Ben Y. , Pickleball101, RbS 4 years
OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

My internet explorer shows, DELAY15   

I look at Reddit and Facebook from the discussion tab to see if there is anything else.  Occasionally, they will email a deal.  I'm hoping this weekend they will have a special deal for Labor Day.

michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

OMillsPA wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:01 pm My internet explorer shows, DELAY15   

I look at Reddit and Facebook from the discussion tab to see if there is anything else.  Occasionally, they will email a deal.  I'm hoping this weekend they will have a special deal for Labor Day.

Also, create an client account (not the forum) with RenueByScience, you will get notified of specials regularly.
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

There used to be a FB group named NAD Boosters where there were occasional codes... but Michael is right.. create a purchase account and you will here about good things.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

sac811 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:40 am I am looking to get into NMN supplementation as well as the defender series.

Thank you

Jeremy

Hey there Jeremy, when you sign up and create an account with RBS they usually send you a 1st time buyer coupon for 30 to 40 % off your 1st time purchase. Try that... ;)

vauss88

Post by vauss88 »

sac811 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:40 am I am looking to get into NMN supplementation as well as the defender series.

Thank you

Jeremy

The RBS reddit group always has a monthly coupon code for 10 percent off. For september it is RRSS10
Be sure to order over 50 dollars worth so you don't have to pay shipping

Wishbone

Post by Wishbone »

Here is another brand new MNM newcomer. Age 70. BMI 31. # stents in heart with related statins. Have ordered RBS  MNM , FIESTIN and  RESVERATOL products. All lipo. I can find Fiestin lipo equivalent dosage but am lost foe MNM  1 G and Resveratrol 500/600 mg  equivalent lipo dosages. Could somebody guide me please in this regard. 
Just joined and will be posting my results / progress. Thanks.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Wishbone wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:49 am Here is another brand new MNM newcomer. Age 70. BMI 31. # stents in heart with related statins. Have ordered RBS  MNM , FIESTIN and  RESVERATOL products. All lipo. I can find Fiestin lipo equivalent dosage but am lost foe MNM  1 G and Resveratrol 500/600 mg  equivalent lipo dosages. Could somebody guide me please in this regard. 
Just joined and will be posting my results / progress. Thanks.

So first off, It's NMN not MNM.  MNM's are the candy.  Liposomal products are 3 to 5 times more bioavailable than regular supplements, so just divide by 3 and you'll have the approximate dosage of liposomal you should use.  Let us know if you have any other questions.

Wishbone

Post by Wishbone »

Thank you JOKO for advice. I will be careful and not eat like candy. Will be sharing monthly status.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic