Renue NAD+ Skin CareSkin care and Pimple

drkris69

Re: Skin care and Pimple

Post by drkris69 »

silviastar wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:13 am Hi, I first tried products from this company after I was diagnosed with eczema. I will tell you about my experience.

If you dont mind me asking, what products did you purchase for the skin issue?

adiranefun

Post by adiranefun »

Try to use serum and face cream separately for some time. And by separately, I mean leaving at least a 30 min gap between applying them.
There might be something about the combination of them that makes your skin react this way. I am not an expert, but when I started my skincare routine regularly, I noticed that when I apply some solutions altogether, they can cause irritation.
I would also ask a good dermatologist or cosmetologist to revise your skincare routine and tell you what’s wrong with it. It might be a better solution than trying to figure everything out by yourself.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

silviastar wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:13 am Hi,
I first tried products from this company after I was diagnosed with eczema. I will tell you about my experience. I don't encourage anyone to do anything without a doctor's recommendation.
I consulted a dermatologist about my disease, and she advised me of phototherapy and cosmetics from Renue.
Together they help me a lot. The treatments help reduce itching and redness. And the cosmetics moisturize. First, I apply the serum, wait until it dries, and then apply my face cream.
I am still in the process of treatment. I can write the results later. But I look better, and my skin doesn't itch already a sign of good treatment and care.

Thanks for sharing your experience.  The serum combined with the face cream has had a lot of success.

Camilla

Post by Camilla »

silviastar wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:13 am Hi,
I first tried products from this company after I was diagnosed with eczema. I will tell you about my experience. I don't encourage anyone to do anything without a doctor's recommendation.
I consulted a dermatologist about my disease, and she advised me of phototherapy and cosmetics from Renue.
Together they help me a lot. The treatments help reduce itching and redness. And the cosmetics moisturize. First, I apply the serum, wait until it dries, and then apply my face cream.
I am still in the process of treatment. I can write the results later. But I look better, and my skin doesn't itch already a sign of good treatment and care.

Thanks for help and sharing.  ;)

Camilla

Post by Camilla »

Pum wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:50 pm Hello,

I have been using Renue face serum and face cream for about 2 months. The over all result is very pleasing. However, I notice that I get new pimples every couple of days. Before using products, I hardly get any pimples for a long time at my age, 51.

I’d like to know if anyone have the same problem. Should I drop one of them off? What do you guys recommend? Which one should I keep using?

Thank you in advance for help.

Try to use serum and face cream separately for some time. And by separately, I mean leaving at least a 20 min gap between applying them.
be something about the combination of them that makes your skin react this way. I am not an expert, I noticed that when I apply some solutions altogether, they can cause irritation. Ask a good dermatologist or cosmetologist to revise your skincare routine and tell you what’s wrong with it. It might be a better solution than trying to figure everything out by yourself.

Pum

Post by Pum »

Camilla wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:29 am

I have been using Renue face serum and face cream for about 2 months. The over all result is very pleasing. However, I notice that I get new pimples every couple of days. Before using products, I hardly get any pimples for a long time at my age, 51.

I’d like to know if anyone have the same problem. Should I drop one of them off? What do you guys recommend? Which one should I keep using?

Try to use serum and face cream separately for some time. And by separately, I mean leaving at least a 20 min gap between applying them.
be something about the combination of them that makes your skin react this way. I am not an expert, I noticed that when I apply some solutions altogether, they can cause irritation. Ask a good dermatologist or cosmetologist to revise your skincare routine and tell you what’s wrong with it. It might be a better solution than trying to figure everything out by yourself.

Thank you for your advice. I will consult to my dermatologist.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Pum wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:58 pm
Camilla wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:29 am

Thank you for your advice. I will consult to my dermatologist.

Okay, let us know how you do.

IsabelaMarga

Post by IsabelaMarga »

Hey there! I came across your post and wanted to chime in. I've also been using Renue face serum and cream for a couple of months now and have had a similar experience - overall, I'm pleased with the results but have noticed a few more pimples popping up. I know it can be frustrating to figure out what's causing it and what to do about it. Have you considered trying a different skincare routine or product? I've found that hoopladoopla.com has a great selection of skincare products, including some that are specifically designed for acne-prone skin. It might be worth checking out their website for some new options. Let me know if you have any luck!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic