LongevityPost CoVid Inflammation... do we need a targeted solution?

NewLifeScience

Post CoVid Inflammation... do we need a targeted solution?

Post by NewLifeScience »

I have noted, first with myself and now several other people who had mild symptoms of CoVid (and had also been vaccinated), that they notice they easily get sore muscles and joints from modest physical work.

I always have a hammer or a wrench going, and I have to admit.. the soreness still comes.

I am taking Curcumin, but right now it isn't enough and I need to also take small doses of ibuprofen and I don't like it 

I also don't like the idea that we could be accumulating inflammatory biomarkers due to this potential syndrome.

Now, my informal survey is not scientific, but I know that I have to act now, so I am upping my dose of Lipo NMN to 2 capsules per day, or possibly one NMN and one NAD+ Complete along with Lipo Curcumin.

If this doesn't correct this issue on it's own, there may be room for another Renue product aimed specifically at pain and inflammation of joints and muscles.

I am going to resume running, as I believe that clears a lot of inflammatory junk from our blood, but I am surprised that this continues to be an issue for me.

Newage

Re: Post CoVid Inflammation... do we need a targeted solution?

Post by Newage »

Very true NewLifeScience.
Having a Covid infection seems to end up magnifying existing health issues whether they be be normal or abnormal health problems.Specifically Nerve Pain or Muscle/Tissue Thrombosis issues. There’s a lot more to this virus than we were told or presently understand.  :cry:

TedB

Post by TedB »

When I consider chronic inflammation of any kind, i absolutely agree. Obviously supplemental releif would be preferable to Ibuprophen or Aspirin.
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

NAD+ Complete with Lipo Curcumin is likely the best bet. I aslo agree exercise, especially cardio would help reduce inflammation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic