SenolyticsNew Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

jocko6889

Re: New Mayo Clinic Human Trial More Than Doubles Fisetin Protocol Dose

Post by jocko6889 »

Mrkazoodi wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:10 am
jocko6889 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:08 pm
Chris wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:36 am NewLifeScience -  "Personally, I will take the Gel over powder. It's just easier to squirt into your mouth and forget it. I trust it will get absorbed."

jocko6889 - "If you're of average weight (190lbs or so), you should take 3 Lipo Fisetin capsules per day for 3 days, rest one month, then repeat this cycle for 4 more months." 

@Jocko6889 - is there a company opinion on the bio-availability of the 2 different Fisetin products? According to your (above) statement - 1 bottle of the LIPO Fisetin – Powdered Liposomal will be enough to complete the 5 month Mayo Protocol. But I'll need 4 bottles of the Fisetin LIPO Gel – 150 mL for a 180lb person.

Jocko please excuse the redundancy:
Will 1 bottle of  LIPO Fisetin – Powdered Liposomal produce equal results to the 4 bottles of Fisetin LIPO Gel for the Mayo Protocol?

Thanks,
Chris

Let's start with the fact that in the Mayo protocol, for a 190lb person they used about 1,800mg of regular fisetin per day for 3 days, rested one month, then repeated this cycle for 4 more months (so 5 months total)

If you're looking to replicate this study using liposomal fisetin, you'd get a minimum of 3 times the bioavailability, so divide 1,800mg by 3 to get a target of 600mg of liposomal fisetin per day.

2 pumps = 75mg of fisetin gel (you get around 120 pumps per bottle)

1 capsule  of powdered lipo fisetin = 150mg (90 capsules in bottle)

To get 600mg per day of Lipo fisetin:

You'd need 16 pumps of fisetin gel per day or
You'd need 4 capsules per day of the fisetin powdered capsules

You get about 120 pumps of gel per bottle, so divided by 16 pumps per day and that's about 7.5 days per bottle of fisetin gel

If you divide 4 powdered capsules into the 90 per bottle you get 22.5 days per bottle

both are around $65 per bottle

So for the purposes of replicating the Mayo protocol the fisetin capsules would be a better value.  Hope that helps.

But if bioavailability is 10-fold higher, 1 capsule would be sufficient for anyone weighing 75 Kg (165lbs). If it is 47 times higher, as reported, then 3 capsules could be a dose close to 15 x higher than the Mayo protocol, depending on weight.

At this bioavailability, 1 capsule is more than enough to match the protocol. Am I missing something? 

Fisetin is very safe even in large doses so we use the lower estimate of 3 times more bioavailable in order to ensure you get the full senolytic effect per the Mayo Clinic human trial.

hotpops

Post by hotpops »

I was wondering, everyone's been talking about Fisetin Protocol Dose the hit and run as they call it. I've seen some recommending taking 2 to 3 consecutive days and some doing twice a month. I've been searching almost everywhere but no one seems to be talking about how it really should be taken,  such as do you still take NMN, Resveratrol, Quercetin, TMG, Berberine or other supplements during the flushing state or days, or what to avoid, or do you just solely do Fisetin on that 2 to 3days or week. The research only indicates how much dosage the protocol is but lack of other information of such as the above. Sorry I might be missing out on something. This all new to me, just started my anti-aging journey this August. I'm trying to absorb as much information as possible.  Thank you all, this forums if so informative. 

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

hotpops wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:35 pm I was wondering, everyone's been talking about Fisetin Protocol Dose the hit and run as they call it. I've seen some recommending taking 2 to 3 consecutive days and some doing twice a month. I've been searching almost everywhere but no one seems to be talking about how it really should be taken,  such as do you still take NMN, Resveratrol, Quercetin, TMG, Berberine or other supplements during the flushing state or days, or what to avoid, or do you just solely do Fisetin on that 2 to 3days or week. The research only indicates how much dosage the protocol is but lack of other information of such as the above. Sorry I might be missing out on something. This all new to me, just started my anti-aging journey this August. I'm trying to absorb as much information as possible.  Thank you all, this forums if so informative. 

Yes, you would continue with all other supplements when doing the Mayo Clinic Fisetin protocol.  There is no conflict between these supplements.  The newest Mayo protocol on fisetin is for 3 consecutive days on fisetin (about 4 of the Renue by Science Lipo Fisetin capsules per day for a average 190lb male, 3 for an average female), followed by a month rest, then repeat this cycle for 4 more months (5 months total).  Hope that helps clarify.

YouthRenue

Post by YouthRenue »

The biggest question is - is the additional/new dosage more effective? Are we getting better results from higher Fisetin doses or are max results achieved closer to the original dosage and this extra fisetin is just wastage?
deama

Post by deama »

Does anyone know if taking NAD+ complete with resveratrol and fisetin would cause any issues? At the same time?
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

deama wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:48 am Does anyone know if taking NAD+ complete with resveratrol and fisetin would cause any issues? At the same time?

No, no issues whatsoever taking them all at the same time.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic