FastingAnyone fasting or planning to?

canadahealthy

Re: Anyone fasting or planning to?

Post by canadahealthy »

larsonn wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:49 am I have an easy time fasting.  At times where I've been very busy in life, I've known myself to go 48 hours without eating just because I'm too busy to eat.

I've always wanted to do a longer water fast, but you can't do it and train.  I injured my knee a bit in BJJ on Monday, so figured this is the perfect time to give it a shot.
I'm on a water fast at the moment (only drink water, no food), currently about 87 hours in.  I play to go for 120 hours and then have food to eat.
Anyone here ever done a water fast?  How did you like it?

i want to do it.. maybe a 2 week fast one day. But if you get 5 days, that will set off a major session of autophagy in your body. '

I want to do it longer because i think from various sources that if you ever do it for 3-4 weeks, it triggers almost a full body purge. I have seen people with skin tags just falling off their bodies, around the neck, eyes, etc. If it does that on the outside, imagine what it can do on the inside.

TedB

Post by TedB »

canadahealthy wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:05 pm
larsonn wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:49 am I have an easy time fasting.  At times where I've been very busy in life, I've known myself to go 48 hours without eating just because I'm too busy to eat.

I've always wanted to do a longer water fast, but you can't do it and train.  I injured my knee a bit in BJJ on Monday, so figured this is the perfect time to give it a shot.
I'm on a water fast at the moment (only drink water, no food), currently about 87 hours in.  I play to go for 120 hours and then have food to eat.
Anyone here ever done a water fast?  How did you like it?

i want to do it.. maybe a 2 week fast one day. But if you get 5 days, that will set off a major session of autophagy in your body. '

I want to do it longer because i think from various sources that if you ever do it for 3-4 weeks, it triggers almost a full body purge. I have seen people with skin tags just falling off their bodies, around the neck, eyes, etc. If it does that on the outside, imagine what it can do on the inside.

I'd have to be incarcerated to pull off something like that. But over 50, it would only be something you needed to do once.

mitzini

Post by mitzini »

I've done 7 days. I started feeling better after day 5.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic