NAD+First pill. Feeling a sweet fatigue

mariodemayo

First pill. Feeling a sweet fatigue

Post by mariodemayo »

Male, 34yo. Been reading about NAD+ for nearly a year before I decided to pull the trigger and get a bottle of NAD+ COMPLETE for no particular reason than I wanted to start somewhere.

I took the first pill around 7pm and nearly 30min afterwards I started feeling this fatigue all over my body like I just needed to close my eyes and go to sleep.

I was planning on taking it one pill every morning but I obviously can't if this fatigue feeling is consistent.

What time do you take yours?

jocko6889

Re: First pill. Feeling a sweet fatigue

Post by jocko6889 »

mariodemayo wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:25 pm Male, 34yo. Been reading about NAD+ for nearly a year before I decided to pull the trigger and get a bottle of NAD+ COMPLETE for no particular reason than I wanted to start somewhere.

I took the first pill around 7pm and nearly 30min afterwards I started feeling this fatigue all over my body like I just needed to close my eyes and go to sleep.

I was planning on taking it one pill every morning but I obviously can't if this fatigue feeling is consistent.

Most people take it first thing in the morning.  Fatigue is an unusual side effect.  You may have methylation issues and need to supplement in order to bring your methyl groups back up, such as taking 1,000mg of TMG per day.  Excess used up NAD+ in the form of nicotinamide (NAM) is excreted out the urine along with an attached methyl group.  Low levels of methyl groups can cause fatigue or depression.  I'm not sure this is the cause but this would be the logical starting place.  Most people feel more energy after taking NAD+ boosters.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes that is alittle strange, I would try this again to see if you have the same reaction. Jocko is correct that it could be coming from a methylation problem. If so, thats an easy fix.
mariodemayo

Post by mariodemayo »

jocko6889 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:32 pm
mariodemayo wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:25 pm Male, 34yo. Been reading about NAD+ for nearly a year before I decided to pull the trigger and get a bottle of NAD+ COMPLETE for no particular reason than I wanted to start somewhere.

Most people take it first thing in the morning.  Fatigue is an unusual side effect.  You may have methylation issues and need to supplement in order to bring your methyl groups back up, such as taking 1,000mg of TMG per day.  Excess used up NAD+ in the form of nicotinamide (NAM) is excreted out the urine along with an attached methyl group.  Low levels of methyl groups can cause fatigue or depression.  I'm not sure this is the cause but this would be the logical starting place.  Most people feel more energy after taking NAD+ boosters.

After 5 days of taking NAD+ COMPLETE, I don't feel any energy boost. I will get TMG to try it out.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

The only time i have felt a bit groggy when taking NAD+ Complete is if i have a lot of sugar in my diet. It's likely a quirk unique to me, but i have learned to avoid excess sweets when using it. I actually find it a perfect combo pill for busy productive days.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic