NMNNmn supplement substitution idea's

Mcu

Nmn supplement substitution idea's

Post by Mcu »

Very disappointed that we no longer have nmn available.   With that bit of news like many of us I guess I'll have more money available for my longevity supplement budget.  What are some of the most promising supplements people can vouch for?  I am currently taking resveratrol, berberine, and caakg (nad+ as well).  Was wondering about adding spermidine?  Anyone taking a supplement and had promising before and after cellular age reductions?

Pickleball101

Re: Nmn supplement substitution idea's

Post by Pickleball101 »

Who told you that RenuebyScience can't sell you their products legally? That's a LIE. I just ordered a 3 month reserve supply that has ALREADY shipped! Don't belive YouTube, False Media Info . Call RbS .. ask them!!! Then continue your promisin Good Health while the Fat Lawyers get
damned to Hell for their self serving inhumane efforts to kill more of us.

Newage

Post by Newage »

Mcu wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:19 am Very disappointed that we no longer have nmn available.   With that bit of news like many of us I guess I'll have more money available for my longevity supplement budget.  What are some of the most promising supplements people can vouch for?  I am currently taking resveratrol, berberine, and caakg (nad+ as well).  Was wondering about adding spermidine?  Anyone taking a supplement and had promising before and after cellular age reductions?

Adding Spermidine is the way to go Mcu.
I have just ordered 2 bottles of Lipo Spermidine from RBS to add to my stack. Spermidine helping to rid the body of old useless cells allowing new cells to flourish and creating more energy to be used by way of cell rejuvenation. Also beneficial for the eyes from some of the latest literature released..👀

vauss88

Post by vauss88 »

Mcu wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:19 am Very disappointed that we no longer have nmn available.   With that bit of news like many of us I guess I'll have more money available for my longevity supplement budget.  What are some of the most promising supplements people can vouch for?  I am currently taking resveratrol, berberine, and caakg (nad+ as well).  Was wondering about adding spermidine?  Anyone taking a supplement and had promising before and after cellular age reductions?

I have personally used RBS liposomal nicotinamide riboside since January of 2022, and it has had more positive impacts for me than tru niagen NR. So if NMN is banned, I would recommend people switch to RBS lipo NR.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

I would use NR and fasting until the snafu is fixed, if needed.

This potential ban shouldn't be long, since it has been sold for years and sets precedence.
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

Well, I just received 2 more bottles, so i am good for over a year, by which time i am sure it will be available. In fact, I bet we will just be able to keep buying it.

We can still use NAD+ also, right?
lizz

Post by lizz »

canadahealthy wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:01 pm I would use NR and fasting until the snafu is fixed, if needed.

This potential ban shouldn't be long, since it has been sold for years and sets precedence.

I don't know exactly how long it has been sold in the US as a dietary ingredient or when the first NDI application was filed with the FDA. But Metro International Biotech was only founded in 2017 so it is likely NMN was on the supplement market (legally) before that. 
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

yup, i think we are probably ok, but in a pinch i would take NR.
lizz

Post by lizz »

So as of today it is still being manufactured until the FDA ban either takes effect or isn't enforced ? Any idea when we will know more for sure ??
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Not losing sleep over NMN being banned.

So worst case if it does happen we have NR or even just B3/Niacin is also shown to boost NAD+
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic