NAD+NAD+ IV increases NAD+ levels in blood plasma 400% in humans

Drdavid

Re: NAD+ IV increases NAD+ levels in blood plasma 400% in humans

Post by Drdavid »

It is a great article but I am always interested in how the researcher is always skeptical and the clinician always hopeful. As a clinician I have seen firsthand the powerful effects of IV NAD on physiology and health. This article now states what many clinicians have assumed for years. Thank you for the research.

topdog999

Post by topdog999 »

jocko6889 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:42 pm
JL777 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:26 pm Resvertrol vs pterostilbene ?? which is more easier for the body to absorb, Ive heard conflicting reports? Also I am taking a supplement from France called Prostaphane (sulforaphane)with nmn and nad+. Is any else heard of or taking this supplement with positive results?
Sinclair has said that despite the marketing hype of pterostilbene, resvertrol and pterostilbene are pretty equivalent in their effectiveness.

I replied in an earlier post today recent studies show pterostilbene is absorbed better orally increasing it's bioavailability over resveratrol. Both are similar chemically, except pterostilbene has methoxy groups (CHO3) in it's structure. Since pterostilbene is found in blueberries, many studies indicate consuming blueberries have greater bioavailability than taking the supplement instead. As with all supplements, more longer term studies are needed.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

I agree that most of the time it is better to consume a natural food instead of taking a supplement. However, many times you have to eat 10 times the amount of food in order to get the same amount in a pill.
Yet, many times we synthesize the active compound out and find that it doesnt work. This is because there are other synergestic compounds that make the active component work and inhibit side effects. An excellent example of this would be statins. When you take a statin you are more than likely to have side effects but if you use red yeast rice there are no side effects.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic