NMNCovid, NMM, Curcumin, Apigenin

canadahealthy

Re: Covid, NMM, Curcumin, Apigenin

Post by canadahealthy »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:50 am Since we can buy them over the counter or right off the shelf, they must be safe. Truth is these anti-inflammatories can ruin your liver and kidneys even at low doses long term. Use sparingly!

Yes ibuprophen is nasty. So NMN, NAD+, Curcumin and Apigenin are great substitutes

Newage

Post by Newage »

canadahealthy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:47 pm
drkris69 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:50 am Since we can buy them over the counter or right off the shelf, they must be safe. Truth is these anti-inflammatories can ruin your liver and kidneys even at low doses long term. Use sparingly!

Yes ibuprophen is nasty. So NMN, NAD+, Curcumin and Apigenin are great substitutes

Another drug on a long list with possible long term side effects.. :roll:

michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

NewLifeScience wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:27 pm
michaeljkelly wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:19 pm I wonder if someone has CoVid with no symptoms can still suffer consequences later on.

My thinking is that we are probably accumulating inflammatory junk regularly anyway, so I guess I will be taking anti-inflammatory supplements.

Well, my sister had assymptomatic Covid in march. She already has arthritis, but she has had a flare up on scatica and aches and pains. She takes pretty strong antiinflammatories, but has no interest in taking NMN or Curcumin.

You may be able to get her to use topical Curcumin and even the NAD+ lotions. If she sees resiults, she may just continue.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

You are correct about people getting more inflammatory conditions, I see patients everyday with all of them! I believe that we are getting bombarded by the spike proteins coming from the C virus. Now that this will probably be a regular thing, I think everyone should not only take natural anti-inflammatories but also start doing detoxes several times per yr. According to some research, Pine pollen is a great product for getting rid of these spike proteins. It also seems to help regulate hormone levels. 
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:32 pm You are correct about people getting more inflammatory conditions, I see patients everyday with all of them! I believe that we are getting bombarded by the spike proteins coming from the C virus. Now that this will probably be a regular thing, I think everyone should not only take natural anti-inflammatories but also start doing detoxes several times per yr. According to some research, Pine pollen is a great product for getting rid of these spike proteins. It also seems to help regulate hormone levels. 

That's interesting Dr. Chris. would you have a source about the pine pollen?

I am greatly interested in anti-inflammatories and detoxes.

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 10:32 pm You are correct about people getting more inflammatory conditions, I see patients everyday with all of them! I believe that we are getting bombarded by the spike proteins coming from the C virus. Now that this will probably be a regular thing, I think everyone should not only take natural anti-inflammatories but also start doing detoxes several times per yr. According to some research, Pine pollen is a great product for getting rid of these spike proteins. It also seems to help regulate hormone levels. 

Yes mate. Pine Pollen has been reported to increase Testosterone levels naturally, which if true is a very good thing.
People underestimate the negative effects and symptoms of low Testosterone levels..  :shock:

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Another substance linked to anti-aging as well...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3345248/
TedB

Post by TedB »

i think i'd add resveratrol to this combination.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic