NMNMuscle tone - NMN?

TedB

Muscle tone - NMN?

Post by TedB »

I have been doing the treadmill... sporadically. I started with walks outside, then inside and now it is fast walking... around 4-4.5 miles per hour. That may not sound fast, but it is for me. I just wish I could get up to 3-4 times per week.

But I notice my arms and shoulders and even chest seem more toned. It's hard to explain. Like there is something making my muscles more prominent.

Yes  I am more active and yes i have lost weight. But i don't think this explains why I "look" as if I have been hitting the gym.

I am taking NMN, Resveratrol and Glutiathone. My HA has arrived and I will be starting that.

Newage

Re: Muscle tone - NMN?

Post by Newage »

TedB wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:44 pm I have been doing the treadmill... sporadically. I started with walks outside, then inside and now it is fast walking... around 4-4.5 miles per hour. That may not sound fast, but it is for me. I just wish I could get up to 3-4 times per week.

But I notice my arms and shoulders and even chest seem more toned. It's hard to explain. Like there is something making my muscles more prominent.

Yes  I am more active and yes i have lost weight. But i don't think this explains why I "look" as if I have been hitting the gym.

I am taking NMN, Resveratrol and Glutiathone. My HA has arrived and I will be starting that.

Don’t question it too deeply TedB, just go with the flow and enjoy the journey.
Taking the molecules seem to increase natural Testosterone levels in the body that would otherwise be depleted with age.
It may have a bearing on your “pumped up feeling” 🏋️‍♂️ if you have been on the products for a period of time and of course your starting age. Normally the older you are the lower you Testosterone levels..

MJClark

Post by MJClark »

TedB wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 7:44 pm I have been doing the treadmill... sporadically. I started with walks outside, then inside and now it is fast walking... around 4-4.5 miles per hour. That may not sound fast, but it is for me. I just wish I could get up to 3-4 times per week.

I have been just taking NMN, Resveratrol, L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate over the past few week, and I have similar effects. For me, I alternate between HIIT style weight lifting sessions (25 minutes) and 30 minute cardio sessions every morning either running outside or on a Peloton Bike. 

I have also been monitoring my BF percentage and that has been slowly decreasing, which is one of my main goals. (Want to get to 15% but at 26% at the moment) 
If you haven't tested, how do you know you are getting the results that you wanted?
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I have to agree about muscle tone. I have noticed that i have tightened up in areas that could surely use it in the past 1 to 1.5 years.

And I am very happy about it!
Newage

Post by Newage »

jessicaP wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:05 pm I have to agree about muscle tone. I have noticed that i have tightened up in areas that could surely use it in the past 1 to 1.5 years.

Refer to the “Beginning of a New Journey” thread.

JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

Newage wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:54 pm
jessicaP wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:05 pm I have to agree about muscle tone. I have noticed that i have tightened up in areas that could surely use it in the past 1 to 1.5 years.

Refer to the “Beginning of a New Journey” thread.

That is a very intimidatingly long thread. But I am looking forward to seeing if I get some tone back. I am certainly feeling better, and I know what I am doing is really about health and longevity and visual improvements would be welcome.
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

Interesting. This may have some connection with weight loss. I do know i feel more like working out.. so i hope i can see some good gains soon.
ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

michaeljkelly wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:19 pm Interesting. This may have some connection with weight loss. I do know i feel more like working out.. so i hope i can see some good gains soon.

Right. The best way to get muscle tone is to use the quick recovery you get from NMN and NAD+ to workout and burn fat and builds lean muscle. It doesn't take long. You can get the tone happening in less than 4-6 weeks with running and working out.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I am not sure i can make the connection because I became more active practically as soon as I started with NMN. And I started taking and doing a lot of new things in the subsequent weeks and months. 

But 2.5 years later, 50 pounds down, working out, running and even doing a bit of heavy bag work ... it's a lot more than a slight change in muscle tone, I am more than a little pleased to say. :)
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

ChrisBON wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:02 pm
michaeljkelly wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:19 pm Interesting. This may have some connection with weight loss. I do know i feel more like working out.. so i hope i can see some good gains soon.

Right. The best way to get muscle tone is to use the quick recovery you get from NMN and NAD+ to workout and burn fat and builds lean muscle. It doesn't take long. You can get the tone happening in less than 4-6 weeks with running and working out.

I think you may be younger and better shape than I :)

But i am definitely more tone now. My chest muscles have lifted with work on my bowflex, so that I have pecs, not manboobs. lol

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic