ExerciseExercise as senolytics

drkris69

Re: Exercise as senolytics

Post by drkris69 »

Actually there are studies that show that using the sauna (dry) for 20 mins is equivalent to a Cardiovascular workout such as a light running session. Dr. Ronda Patrick and Dr. Sinclair talk about this in their podcast. If anyone has access to a sauna, you should start using it for its amazing health benefits. :D

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I welcome other ways to acheive some of the benefits of a CV workout, like sauna, or even taking NMN, But nothing is as good as doing the actual CV workout itself as well, including stress reduction, anti-inflammation, oxegenation, detoxification and much more.
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

i need to  get a bike or ellyptical pronto... would love to shed 10 pounds by Christmas.

The extra weight kinda snuck up on me.
TedB

Post by TedB »

I was posting about fighting inflammation with supplements rather than over the counter medications like Ibuprofen or ASA. But a great way to clear out inflammation is to have a good aerobic run for at least 25 minutes.

I always forget, but when i am running regularly, i don't have aches and pains.
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

I notice when i am running after taking NAD+ i feel like i could run forever. Runner's high or something. I never thought I would actually enjoy running, but  since I do now, i run outside rather than at the gym.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

AJayeJ wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:19 pm Thanks so much for sharing this Albert, and thanks to all for sharing their experiences!!
I hope that your hair makes a re-appearance soon, NewLifeScience!  :P

I have been getting lots of muscular exercise as the summer and fall kept me busy, and i did work on my cheap bowflex too. But I have to get back to using the treadmill to run. It lifts my depression, cranks up my immune system and i am pretty sure it is the fastest way to get junk out of my body.

If i can just make myself do it. It has been 5 months... 
JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

I ended a long spell of low level physical activity this past month. I want to start my New Year's Resolutions early. 

Basically i am going to the gym as I find i am more motivated once i get there. And I also enjoy having a dry sauna at least twice a week. It feels great.

I am also "evangelizing" about Renue.

I just got my latest Shipment of NAD+ Complete. I like to take this 2 hours before I go. Awesome!
Newage

Post by Newage »

JanCOhio wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:36 pm I ended a long spell of low level physical activity this past month. I want to start my New Year's Resolutions early. 

Basically i am going to the gym as I find i am more motivated once i get there. And I also enjoy having a dry sauna at least twice a week. It feels great.

I am also "evangelizing" about Renue.

I just got my latest Shipment of NAD+ Complete. I like to take this 2 hours before I go. Awesome!

I try and dry Sauna 5 sessions a week. One a day for at least 20 minutes then straight into the cold plunge pool.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yep the dry Sauna is the way to go! Then of course followed up by a cold plunge. :shock:

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

my new thing isn't dry saunas but running on an empty stomach... i thing it kicks those antiagings switches into high gear, and i feel like i am cleaning my system.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic