NAD+Beginning of a new journey

drkris69

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by drkris69 »

We are all praying for you Pickleball. We hope you will have a speedy recovery.

Capeeagle

Post by Capeeagle »

Cancer?
Is it cause by RBS Lipo version? Should we stop using it? 
Also pray for a fast recovery 🙏
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Capeeagle wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:10 pm Cancer?

No, there isn't a single study showing that any NAD+ boosters CAUSE cancer and in fact I think his condition is more high or fluctuating blood pressure issues.  I would need to confirm with him.

vauss88

Post by vauss88 »

It is more likely that NAD+ precursors prevent cancer through helping to maintain PARP1 and 2 levels, since these compounds are essential for DNA repair. However, many cancer cells, like all cells, often depend on NAD+ to maintain their function, so if you do contract cancer, I would talk to an oncologist on whether you should maintain your current supplement regimen. It will likely also depend on the type of cancer you have.
Newage

Post by Newage »

I heard from a little bird 🦅 that Pickleball is on the mend and that we will hear from him soon on the forum.
“It’s hard to keep a good man down” Good on you Pickleball.
OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

Thumbs up button to that news.  Good to hear. :D

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Yes, great news indeed. look forward to hearing from Pickleball.

Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:48 am Yes, great news indeed. look forward to hearing from Pickleball.

Yes! it’s important for us to keep our little forum family together as best we can..
On another note Boxcost. How are your “eye power red” glasses going. Any further improvement in vision?
For one reason or another I only did my first session this morning at 7am. It’s interesting that the benefits are enhanced if you use them in synergy with the eye circadian rhythms
between 6am and 10am. 😎
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

You got that right Newage. It will be great to hear from him again.  :D

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:02 am
Boxcost wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:48 am Yes, great news indeed. look forward to hearing from Pickleball.

Yes! it’s important for us to keep our little forum family together as best we can..
On another note Boxcost. How are your “eye power red” glasses going. Any further improvement in vision?
For one reason or another I only did my first session this morning at 7am. It’s interesting that the benefits are enhanced if you use them in synergy with the eye circadian rhythms
between 6am and 10am. 😎

Hi Newage, glasses are locked in for at least once a week before 8am now since I have owned them, I do keep forgetting to do my mid-week session, will try to get to twice a week as a routine. Over all I would say my eyes are better in the areas the treatment is targeted, that is night vision and colour depth. I used to get a regular smack in the head  :shock: completely missing the lemon(s) on the tree next to my path on the way to take some rubbish out at night, now I easily spot them and dodge em :) I am finding it easier to read in lower light, have noted using my phone significantly less as a torch :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic