LongevityCa-AKG + Acid Reflux when to take lipo suppliments

YouthRenue

Ca-AKG + Acid Reflux when to take lipo suppliments

Post by YouthRenue »

Hi all,

I've just started taking 3 Pills daily of Ca-AKG and as my body hasn't gotten used to them yet I believe they're causing heartburn... 

I've found that my body usually gets over it if I stick on meds or suppliments for long enough so I'm not concerned BUT - It started me thinking:

What time of day do you take your lip supplements (I.e. NAD, Ca-AKG etc). DO you take them on an empty or full stomach? Does that matter?

Thanks!

vauss88

Re: Ca-AKG + Acid Reflux when to take lipo suppliments

Post by vauss88 »

YouthRenue wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:56 pm Hi all,

I've just started taking 3 Pills daily of Ca-AKG and as my body hasn't gotten used to them yet I believe they're causing heartburn... 

I've found that my body usually gets over it if I stick on meds or suppliments for long enough so I'm not concerned BUT - It started me thinking:

What time of day do you take your lip supplements (I.e. NAD, Ca-AKG etc). DO you take them on an empty or full stomach? Does that matter?

Thanks!

I take all my supplements, including lipo ones, after a meal. I split up my supplements between all three meals as well, including the lipo ones. I also split up some supplements to only 4 or 3 days a week.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

YouthRenue wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:56 pm Hi all,

Thanks!

It is a Liposomal formulation so more potent, and the recommended dosage from RBS is 1 capsule per day. I suggest you stop taking 3 and drop down to only 1, 6 days a week to first get used to it. I personally have no issues noted with taking 1 per day of LIPO Ca-AKG, so am sticking with that. Any reason for 3 per day?

OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

I agree with Boxcost.  You are taking way too much.  I give my 88-year-old mother 1 and it has done wonders.  At 56 I just take Defender, which has less of it, but enough for a younger person.  Maybe just try Defender at your age. 

Newage

Post by Newage »

A great Supplement and one capsule a day for me 5 days a week. The old saying “ More is not always better” quite often has to be taken into account.. :roll:

YouthRenue

Post by YouthRenue »

Newage wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:44 am A great Supplement and one capsule a day for me 5 days a week. The old saying “ More is not always better” quite often has to be taken into account.. :roll:

In this recent video by Dr. Sinclair, he describes a Biological 8 year Age Reversal of an average  of 40 (out of 48)  average 63 year olds in a 7 month Clinical Historical trial (non placebo) by taking a dosage of 1 gram / day  of AKG. That's equivalent to 3 tablets of RbyS  (300 mg each) with the Additional LIPO delivery of RbyS not mentioned in the Trials (standard oral tablet). The LIPO delivery should offer a measured 24 hour consistent 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUqgzSv6DL4

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

YouthRenue wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 5:32 pm
Newage wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:44 am A great Supplement and one capsule a day for me 5 days a week. The old saying “ More is not always better” quite often has to be taken into account.. :roll:

In this recent video by Dr. Sinclair, he describes a Biological 8 year Age Reversal of an average  of 40 (out of 48)  average 63 year olds in a 7 month Clinical Historical trial (non placebo) by taking a dosage of 1 gram / day  of AKG. That's equivalent to 3 tablets of RbyS  (300 mg each) with the Additional LIPO delivery of RbyS not mentioned in the Trials (standard oral tablet). The LIPO delivery should offer a measured 24 hour consistent 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUqgzSv6DL4

Liposomal formulation can be 3x or much much more potent than that against a normal powder/tablet/capsule.

As a tip, try to ease into any new supplement to allow your body to get used to it, starting on the lowest dose and building from there.

Newage

Post by Newage »

One Capsule (300mg) of Renue by Science Lipo CaAKG can equate to anywhere from 900 mg to 1500mg (3x to 5x) that of a normal powder version..Tread slowly as other forum members are suggesting. The longevity path is not a sprint and is more like the “Hare and the Tortoise” story with focus on the Tortoise. Slowly but Surely… :shock:

YouthRenue

Post by YouthRenue »

Fair, I'll bump down to 2

TedB

Post by TedB »

Great feedback folks! This is why i like this forum so much!

:)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic