Healthy Aging News and ResearchNegatively charged lipids may cause blood clots?

Dexter

Negatively charged lipids may cause blood clots?

Post by Dexter »

I'm taking almost all of the products from renuebyscience, but this got me worried. I suspect that keyword here is NEGATIVLY charged.
Any comments on this from Renue by Science? Interview on twitter is in the link below.
Thx in advance

BioTech Expert Christie Grace on How Lipid Nanoparticles May Be Causing Large Blood Clots “They found that a negatively charged lipid which is also present in the vaccine solution was binding with fibrin…but not only that, it was accelerating the clotting process by thousands fold.”
Chief Nerd on Twitter: "👀 BioTech Expert Christie Grace on How Lipid Nanoparticles May Be Causing Large Blood Clots “They found that a negatively charged lipid which is also present in the vaccine solution was binding with fibrin…but not only that, it was accelerating the clotting process by… https://t.co/feq8d4YHt9" / Twitter

jocko6889

Re: Negatively charged lipids may cause blood clots?

Post by jocko6889 »

Dexter wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:13 am I'm taking almost all of the products from renuebyscience, but this got me worried. I suspect that keyword here is NEGATIVLY charged.
Any comments on this from Renue by Science? Interview on twitter is in the link below.
Thx in advance

BioTech Expert Christie Grace on How Lipid Nanoparticles May Be Causing Large Blood Clots “They found that a negatively charged lipid which is also present in the vaccine solution was binding with fibrin…but not only that, it was accelerating the clotting process by thousands fold.”
Chief Nerd on Twitter: "👀 BioTech Expert Christie Grace on How Lipid Nanoparticles May Be Causing Large Blood Clots “They found that a negatively charged lipid which is also present in the vaccine solution was binding with fibrin…but not only that, it was accelerating the clotting process by… https://t.co/feq8d4YHt9" / Twitter

Liposomal delivery is FDA approved and has been around since the 1970's.  There are a vast number of studies done on its effectiveness and safety.  It's such a common way of delivering drugs and supplements that if there were issues with blood clotting, it would have been pulled from the market by now.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I personally have not had any issues negatively with Renue's line. In fact, their NAD boosters have improved my condition (May Thurner).  :D

OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

More like "Covid shots and Covid Boosters ARE causing blood clots"  and cancer, premature deaths, infertility, etc.  VAID - Vacine Acuired Immune Defeciency.  (Look up Ed Dowd - Outstanding mathmatical analyis he is doing soon will be front and center)

Last edited by OMillsPA on Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

OMillsPA wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:38 am More like "Covid shots and Covid Boosters ARE causing blood clots"  and cancer, premature deaths, infertility, etc.  

Don't forget to add in COVID-19 - the virus itself causes all these issues

Last edited by Boxcost on Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newage

Post by Newage »

My “2 cents worth” is that both OMillsPA and Boxcost are right on the money with both of their above posts.
Some serious questions (hopefully to be addressed) by the “powers to be” are now surfacing about Vaccines and the whole Covid debacle..Don’t hold your breath though for any admissions of fault.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:51 pm My “2 cents worth” is that both OMillsPA and Boxcost are right on the money with both of their above posts.
Some serious questions (hopefully to be addressed) by the “powers to be” are now surfacing about Vaccines and the whole Covid debacle..Don’t hold your breath though for any admissions of fault.

Agree Newage, many $$ billions of reasons why we should not hold our collective breath for admissions of fault  :roll:

Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:25 am
Newage wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:51 pm My “2 cents worth” is that both OMillsPA and Boxcost are right on the money with both of their above posts.

Agree Newage, many $$ billions of reasons why we should not hold our collective breath for admissions of fault  :roll:

I’m hearing you Boxcost..
A deserted island for me in the long term. Just a fishing pole and fresh rain water with  “Definitely No Government Intervention in any way”   lol 😂 

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

OMillsPA wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:38 am More like "Covid shots and Covid Boosters ARE causing blood clots"  and cancer, premature deaths, infertility, etc.  VAID - Vacine Acuired Immune Defeciency.  (Look up Ed Dowd - Outstanding mathmatical analyis he is doing soon will be front and center)

I full heartedly agree with you OmillsPA. ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic