Healthy Aging News and ResearchDavid Sinclair Claims his Biological is Age is 10 Years Younger

RenueSupport

David Sinclair Claims his Biological is Age is 10 Years Younger

Post by RenueSupport »

David Sinclair, 53, told Insider that according to components of his DNA that reflect the aging process, he's a full decade younger than his ID suggests. That puts him in the top 2% of his peers, he said.
My calculated biological age has been going down for the past decade or more to a point where I'm predicted to live at least a decade longer than I would have if I hadn't done anything.
In the interview, he cited these top factors in slowing down his aging process:
  • Nutrition
  • Intermittent Fasting
  • Reducing Stress
  • Exercise
Full Article: https://www.insider.com/longevity-resea ... ger-2023-3

TedB

Re: David Sinclair Claims his Biological is Age is 10 Years Younger

Post by TedB »

Well he has been taking NMN and doing several anti-aging activities much longer than most of us, but i think that his numbers have a lot to do with CaAKG as well.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

To be honest, I think those of use in our third or fourth year doing this are in a similar place, more or less.

The big question is, does he do LIPO?? lol
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

NewLifeScience wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:34 pm To be honest, I think those of use in our third or fourth year doing this are in a similar place, more or less.

I would guess good quality NMN powder in a capsule. Turns out it still works :), 1G of that good stuff does have an impact on "most" people!

Huberman said in a recent Joe Rogan interview he is at 2G RBS NMN Powder daily as his sweet spot (RBS sold out after this was aired), takes it sublingual. Huberman said something like..great energy, crazy how fast nails and hair grow and has to take it in the morning to not impact sleep.

I am currently at 2 x LIPO NAD complete, 1 x LIPO NMN, 500mg NMN powder and 250mg NMN sublingual tablets, breaking it down:
Morning
500mg LIPO NMN
160mg LIPO NR
190mg LIPO NAD+
500mg NMN Sublingual powder
Afternoon
250mg NMN Sublingual tablet on the go or NMN Powder when home

All up 1.6G of NAD+ / precursor, so conservatively it turns out I am approx Huberman's intake, if not a little more with the LIPO multiplier for NAD+ boosting :)
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Boxcost wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:22 am
NewLifeScience wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:34 pm To be honest, I think those of use in our third or fourth year doing this are in a similar place, more or less.

I would guess good quality NMN powder in a capsule. Turns out it still works :), 1G of that good stuff does have an impact on "most" people!

Huberman said in a recent Joe Rogan interview he is at 2G RBS NMN Powder daily as his sweet spot (RBS sold out after this was aired), takes it sublingual. Huberman said something like..great energy, crazy how fast nails and hair grow and has to take it in the morning to not impact sleep.

I am currently at 2 x LIPO NAD complete, 1 x LIPO NMN, 500mg NMN powder and 250mg NMN sublingual tablets, breaking it down:
Morning
500mg LIPO NMN
160mg LIPO NR
190mg LIPO NAD+
Afternoon

All up 1.6G of NAD+ / precursor, so conservatively it turns out I am approx Huberman's intake, if not a little more with the LIPO multiplier for NAD+ boosting :)

Oh boy! You aren't fooling around what brought you up to this much, even with Lipo delivery?

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

canadahealthy wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:00 am
Boxcost wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:22 am

Morning
500mg LIPO NMN
160mg LIPO NR
190mg LIPO NAD+
Afternoon

Oh boy! You aren't fooling around what brought you up to this much, even with Lipo delivery?

I have been on this journey since June 2019, started out on 500mg sublingual for the first year or so and have increased it up from there mixing it up with different delivery methods as RBS came out with new formulations.

It just seems to work for me at current levels but I am guessing, going on feel. Which is... feel great, supercharged all day with no time "feeling tired" except 15-30min before bed time. Also no cold, flu, covid or anything caught since 2019 - the longest and best period of good health since my teen years :)

I will at some point will need to actually test NAD+ levels, maybe stop taking them for a month to test my baseline, etc. Just not ready yet, still supercharged!
michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly »

I hope they can up with more holistic tests to determine "age". Obviously, the science is pointing to inflammation and its residual byproducts as the primary cause. but there must be othe3er factors.
Newage

Post by Newage »

michaeljkelly wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:31 am I hope they can up with more holistic tests to determine "age". Obviously, the science is pointing to inflammation and its residual byproducts as the primary cause. but there must be othe3er factors.

Inflammation always sticks it’s head up as one of the major issues with ageing and in body wellness in general.
Like the “Limbo Stick” the lower you go, the better you are..lol 😂

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic