NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Newage

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:13 am I just got the PEA Lipo caps and will start them today. As Newage states, it is for inflammation.  ;)

Yes mate.. Inflammation possibly being one of the biggest negatives in our journey for wellbeing and longevity as we age.
As I have stated before: Inflammation should be treated like the “Limbo Stick” 
The lower the better.    :cry:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

We all cant get enough as just living on this planet is inflammatory. How is your winter months going? Its very hot here right now!
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:08 am We all cant get enough as just living on this planet is inflammatory. How is your winter months going? Its very hot here right now!

We do not get really low temperatures here unless you are up in the mountains. Maybe 0 or 1 degree Celsius at its worse…
No snow in the cities and again for snow you need to be up in  the Mountains. Not really a serious Winter scenario mate.
We make up for the seasons in Summer though.
We often see serious Heat …🥵 along with Bushfires.
Lucky we are surrounded by Oceans with endless Beaches.

Newage

Post by Newage »

I have just ordered the RenueByScience NAD+ Complete Nasal Spray along with a top up supply of the NAD+ Complete Capsules.
A great combination to work in Synergy with each other.
It’s been a while since I have used the Nasal Sprays but I’m very keen to try the new improved formula..  :o

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:14 pm I have just ordered the RenueByScience NAD+ Complete Nasal Spray along with a top up supply of the NAD+ Complete Capsules.
A great combination to work in Synergy with each other.
It’s been a while since I have used the Nasal Sprays but I’m very keen to try the new improved formula..  :o

I have been on NAD+ Complete Nasal Spray for a while, morning shot 2-3 pumps (depending how I am feeling) up each nostril. I do feel a pick up in mental clarity and focus - it is good for the brain mate and kicking off the day with gusto! (I take it about 1.5 hours after waking)
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I've tried it a few times and it makes me stuffy every time. I know it is still a great product.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:37 pm I've tried it a few times and it makes me stuffy every time. I know it is still a great product.

I think initially like jamming anything up your nose :shock:  but I can feel my nasal passages opening up after, note a heighten state of alertness and energy so am hooked :)
Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:56 am
drkris69 wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:37 pm I've tried it a few times and it makes me stuffy every time. I know it is still a great product.

I think initially like jamming anything up your nose :shock:  but I can feel my nasal passages opening up after, note a heighten state of alertness and energy so am hooked :)

I can’t remember how the original Nasal Spray Formula affected my nose membrane but I can’t wait for the “new formula” to arrive so that I can give it a go… :shock:

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:30 pm
Boxcost wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:56 am

I can’t remember how the original Nasal Spray Formula affected my nose membrane but I can’t wait for the “new formula” to arrive so that I can give it a go… :shock:

I think the new formula is better, but also believe in that the "dose makes the poison" so do not go more than 2 serves a day. I have had some bad allergies, sinus inflammation and menieres so very cautious in this area. I have though been using the new formula since its been released, again much better :)

Newage

Post by Newage »

The Lipo Restore PM is the “ants pants” when it comes to sleep enhancement.
It took a little while to get used to it but now it is showing great results. The thing is you wake up with a clear head ready to “attack the world” as opposed to a lot of other sleep formulas that leave you with a hangover effect.   :shock:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic