NMNNMN Dosage

exchangeis

Re: NMN Dosage

Post by exchangeis »

1000 mg per day might be a bit much, especially if you are taking the Renue by Science Liposomal NMN; several recent human trials have shown that the effective dosage in an average weight person is around 500 mg daily. In fact in Dr David Sinclair's India Today Forum presentation in early 2023 he mention he takes half a gram of NMN daily which is half of the NMN dosage he was previously taking that he outlined on page 304 of his book Lifespan. A recent Japanese trial estimated the effective dosage of NMN and I found the following weight-based NMN dosage calculator that uses the Japanese formula to provide an effective starting dosage. 

jocko6889

Re: NMN Dosage

Post by jocko6889 »

exchangeis wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:17 pm 1000 mg per day might be a bit much, especially if you are taking the Renue by Science Liposomal NMN; several recent human trials have shown that the effective dosage in an average weight person is around 500 mg daily. In fact in Dr David Sinclair's India Today Forum presentation in early 2023 he mention he takes half a gram of NMN daily which is half of the NMN dosage he was previously taking that he outlined on page 304 of his book Lifespan. A recent Japanese trial estimated the effective dosage of NMN and I found the following weight-based NMN dosage calculator that uses the Japanese formula to provide an effective starting dosage. 

For a 195lb person it calculated a little over 700mg per day.  That seems a bit low to me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic