LongevityNew member needing direction

everclear

New member needing direction

Post by everclear »

Good afternoon,
First I want to introduce myself. My name is Robert and I’m 50 years old. I’m looking for direction on starting a longevity supplement regime. 

Some background on me.
Again, 50 years old
Exercise five days a week - 30 minutes of cardiovascular (elliptical) and 30 minutes of a combination of dips, pull ups, push-ups, and leg work. 
For the most part, my eating habits are good - similar to a Mediterranean type diet.

I am looking to start a longevity/anti-aging supplement regime but I want to start slowly and simple (possibly an all in one) . Currently I take vitamin D3K2 supplement through Renue, Enso Super Greens, L-Glutamine and the turmeric supplement. Any advice would greatly be appreciated.. 

jocko6889

Re: New member needing direction

Post by jocko6889 »

everclear wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:16 am Good afternoon,
First I want to introduce myself. My name is Robert and I’m 50 years old. I’m looking for direction on starting a longevity supplement regime. 

Some background on me.
Again, 50 years old
Exercise five days a week - 30 minutes of cardiovascular (elliptical) and 30 minutes of a combination of dips, pull ups, push-ups, and leg work. 
For the most part, my eating habits are good - similar to a Mediterranean type diet.

I am looking to start a longevity/anti-aging supplement regime but I want to start slowly and simple (possibly an all in one) . Currently I take vitamin D3K2 supplement through Renue, Enso Super Greens, L-Glutamine and the turmeric supplement. Any advice would greatly be appreciated.. 

Hi, I would recommend a good NAD+ booster like Renue's Lipo NAD+ Complete and a senolytic like Lipo Fisetin to start with.  Let us know if you have questions.

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Some background on me.
Again, 50 years old

Welcome everclear, I just posted about this or the approach I have taken on another thread, check it out

Newage

Post by Newage »

jocko6889 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:49 pm

Some background on me.
Again, 50 years old

Hi, I would recommend a good NAD+ booster like Renue's Lipo NAD+ Complete and a senolytic like Lipo Fisetin to start with.  Let us know if you have questions.

A very good suggestion by Jocko..
I would begin with the NAD+ Lipo Complete but would initially also include Lipo Resveratrol along with the Lipo Fisetin. You can then build your RenueByScience Supplement Stack at your own discretion from there.
I personally take all of the above along with many more RBS products but everyone is affected differently with supplement intake.    :roll:

everclear

Post by everclear »

Much appreciated everyone. Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic