NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Newage

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:50 am Oh nice! RBS is always steps ahead of other companies. :D

Yes mate.
For one..They listen to their customers feedback and act proactively with new product releases..
Thats an indicator of a good commercial company.   :roll:

Newage

Post by Newage »

I can’t wait for the new RBS release CardioMAX to be in the warehouse for dispatch..
I will be one of the first in line to order this great supplement.
The addition of Red Yeast Rice to the formula makes it a winner in my opinion.   :idea:

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Newage wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:49 am I can’t wait for the new RBS release CardioMAX to be in the warehouse for dispatch..
I will be one of the first in line to order this great supplement.
The addition of Red Yeast Rice to the formula makes it a winner in my opinion.   :idea:

Might be a little longer...all the best for the RBS team in Florida with Tropical Storm Idalia hitting hard right now!

Don't know much about Red Yeast Rice, will have to look into it.

Newage

Post by Newage »

Red Yeast Rice is good stuff Boxcost. It seems to specifically target elevated Cholesterol Levels and bring them back into line with the norm..
Do a bit of research and I think you will be impressed.. :roll:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Red Yeast Rice with Niacin is what I use instead of a "Statin". If you have higher than normal lipid count, then try this formula.

Red Yeast Rice 1200mgs x2
Slo Niacin 500mgs x2
Take this once in the morning after eating and never on a empty stomach! Then take again with food sometime early afternoon or early dinner. Most people are sensitive to Niacin because it will make you flush, especially at this dose. But this dose is required in order for it to work. You can try the non flush Niacin but I find it doesnt work as good but still works. After 30 days if you were to get blood work you will see that this formula will lower your cholesterol.  ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:47 am Red Yeast Rice with Niacin is what I use instead of a "Statin". If you have higher than normal lipid count, then try this formula.

Red Yeast Rice 1200mgs x2
Slo Niacin 500mgs x2
Take this once in the morning after eating and never on a empty stomach! Then take again with food sometime early afternoon or early dinner. Most people are sensitive to Niacin because it will make you flush, especially at this dose. But this dose is required in order for it to work. You can try the non flush Niacin but I find it doesnt work as good but still works. After 30 days if you were to get blood work you will see that this formula will lower your cholesterol.  ;)

Yes mate. Any alternative to a prescription med (within reason) is a “good alternative” 
Obviously with your Doctors endorsement..
Very few prescription meds do not come with either short or long term side effects. Unfortunately most Doctors go straight to the prescription pad for pretty well every ailment.. :roll:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

This is true mate! Ive been using this formula for the 8 yrs and it is proven time and time again. Ive had many patients able to come off the Statins using this very formula. Its not for everyone, only those who's lipid count is just over the normal limit. If your lipid count is in the upper 300's or 400 range, I suggest staying on the Statins. Sorry.. ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:53 am This is true mate! Ive been using this formula for the 8 yrs and it is proven time and time again. Ive had many patients able to come off the Statins using this very formula. Its not for everyone, only those who's lipid count is just over the normal limit. If your lipid count is in the upper 300's or 400 range, I suggest staying on the Statins. Sorry.. ;)

Yes, there is definitely a place for prescription meds but unfortunately the majority of the population go no further than relying on those..
There are plenty of natural alternatives if you dig deep enough albeit with your medical practitioners guidance.
Beetroot Juice mixed with Pomegranate for elevated Blood Pressure is an example of this… :idea:

Newage

Post by Newage »

I’m looking forward to trying the RBS Lipo 5HTP Capsules as a stand alone supplement for sleep and brain wellbeing. The Restore PM product has 5HTP in its formula but I believe adding a bit more to the daily intake will show increased benefits..   :cry:

Tiffany

Post by Tiffany »

My readings were a little on the high side before I started using NMN. I'm a type "A" person, which has the drawback that it can cause your blood pressure to change everyday based on the circumstances in your daily life.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic