NMNSubligual NMN with Gastric Ulcer

Bizzyb75

Subligual NMN with Gastric Ulcer

Post by Bizzyb75 »

Hi. I just started taking subligual NMN, because I have tons of inflammation, it seemed to help, but I'm nervous, because I have a Gastric Ulcer, which I read a few studies that NMN can be used to treat ulcers, but it can make the situation worse. Not sure if I should try the liposomal instead, because more goes into the bloodstream and less in the stomach. I would appreciate some assistance with this if anyone can help as I don't want to put myself in a worse position with my ulcer. Thanks.

jocko6889

Re: Subligual NMN with Gastric Ulcer

Post by jocko6889 »

Bizzyb75 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:18 am Hi. I just started taking subligual NMN, because I have tons of inflammation, it seemed to help, but I'm nervous, because I have a Gastric Ulcer, which I read a few studies that NMN can be used to treat ulcers, but it can make the situation worse. Not sure if I should try the liposomal instead, because more goes into the bloodstream and less in the stomach. I would appreciate some assistance with this if anyone can help as I don't want to put myself in a worse position with my ulcer. Thanks.

Yes, for the GI issues I would recommend the Liposomal NAD+ products, such as the one I use, Lipo NAD+ Complete.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic