drkris69

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by drkris69 »

Finally able to get back in the forum. Thanks Newage! :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

Newage wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:52 pm
Boxcost wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:59 am Hey Newage, I am already on a similar formula as I have adjusted my diet and supplementation to cover off methylation. I tested myself way back when first starting on this journey with NMN, etc back in 2019 to discover I had a MTHFR Gene Mutation (one variant).

Only issue with my current formula is its not portable, as in when I am traveling. I am now thinking RBS Methylation Essentials could fill that gap

Yes Boxcost.
Most of the active ingredients in one little capsule..
the way to go..
I remembered that you had the gene mutation and therefore the reference to you in the above post.    :P

The symptoms seem to be minor if at all with one variant.
I think it can be a different story if you are unlucky enough to have the two variants.. :oops:

Newage

Post by Newage »

I eagerly await the release of the RBS Cardio Max.
It has been listed on the RBS Web Site for some time now but is still showing “coming soon”
It’s a great formula and I am very keen to try it as soon as it is released. I already take the three ingredients individually but it will be nice to have them in the one Lipo Capsule….  :roll:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I agree and cant wait for it to come out as well.  :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:46 am I agree and cant wait for it to come out as well.  :D

Yes mate.
RBS are obviously working on the release of this new product and the sooner that it becomes available the better from the consumer point of view..      :cry:

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Vandevalk1 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:29 am New age, that’s great! Also looking to hear how the NAD+ sublinguals go. Can you provide us with you blood pressure results PRE NMN use?

I’d love to know those as I am monitoring mine and would like some comparisons with a fellow NMN taker.

thanks !

Good question, jumping in I started this journey on NMN back in June 2019 my resting heart rate has dropped from a range of "high 50"s low 60"s" to basically now "low 40's" bpm today, I am doing a lot of other things as well (its an on going process, never done!). I was not tracking blood pressure (BP). 

I recently bought my own "cheap" BP monitor to start paying attention to BP measurement and importantly capture some data ("you can't manage what you don't measure"). initial reading was 107/62 , previous reading my doctor never worried i.e. no problem unfortunately never collected stats.

I am going to start to collect the data, but will be updating on the RBS facebook group, you on it?
Newage

Post by Newage »

Yes Boxcost.
I will be transitioning over to RBS Facebook as it looks like the RBS forum will soon be “a done deal”
A bit of a shame to see the forum go but that’s “the way the cookie crumbles”.  
I guess we need to keep up to speed with the supposedly improved social media concepts…:roll:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic