FAQsDo I need to take NMN and NAD+ together? Will I see more results if I do?

Rob1

Do I need to take NMN and NAD+ together? Will I see more results if I do?

Post by Rob1 »

I am wondering about the combination of NAD & NMN. I currently take NAD+/AMPK and NMN together instructed by my doctor. I know NMN is the precursor of NAD but what is the benefit of dosing both? I have noticed significant results in my endurance since I started taking NMN but have not noticed anything from the NAD+. The NAD could definitely be doing something but I just cant tell.

TheCarbonGroup

Re: Do I need to take NMN and NAD+ together? Will I see more results if I do?

Post by TheCarbonGroup »

Hi Rob,

I had that question too and started taking both. Once I added NAD+, I noticed an uptick in enegy, recovery and overall mental performance. NAD+ can also increase global NAD+ levels and it seems they may reach different cells and tissues. I really like the duo to cover both basis. If I had to choose one though, it would be NMN. You sound like you have an awesome doctor.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Rob1 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:47 am I am wondering about the combination of NAD & NMN. I currently take NAD+/AMPK and NMN together instructed by my doctor. I know NMN is the precursor of NAD but what is the benefit of dosing both? I have noticed significant results in my endurance since I started taking NMN but have not noticed anything from the NAD+. The NAD could definitely be doing something but I just cant tell.
That's interesting, as I notice a stamina boost almost immediately after taking NAD+, but i take the nasal spray, which gets it right to the bloodstream.

How are you taking NAD?
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

I take 125 mg NMN and 1200 Resveratrol followed by 125 mg NAD+ an hour later before my morning 3 hour Pickleball play. The NAD+
boots my mental activity within 30 minutes. The two together offer about 4 hours of stamina boost, before I come down for a meal, and rest.
I take an additional 125 mg of NAD+ before my morning flights, 3 x's a week and they keep me at maximum alert as a pilot. I CAN tell the difference.
Ben, 78.
Lesteraction

Post by Lesteraction »

I began taking both since I had the same query. My energy, recuperation, and general mental function all improved once I started using NAD+. NAD+ can also raise overall NAD+ levels, and it appears that these levels may reach many cells and organs. I appreciate how well the pair covers both bases. Yet if I had to pick one, I'd go with NMN. You seem to have an excellent doctor.
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

this is an old topic (2019) and we now have NAD+ Complete which has NMN, NR and NAD+ so it has everything you need.
Lesteraction

Post by Lesteraction »

I began taking both after asking myself the same question. I saw an improvement in energy, recuperation, and general mental performance once I added NAD+. Global NAD+ levels can also be raised by NAD+, and it appears that these levels may reach various cells and organs. The pair's ability to cover both bases is fantastic. But if I had to pick just one, it would be NMN. You seem to have a fantastic doctor.

Newage

Post by Newage »

Lesteraction wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:08 pm I began taking both after asking myself the same question. I saw an improvement in energy, recuperation, and general mental performance once I added NAD+. Global NAD+ levels can also be raised by NAD+, and it appears that these levels may reach various cells and organs. The pair's ability to cover both bases is fantastic. But if I had to pick just one, it would be NMN. You seem to have a fantastic doctor.

From my experience over the last 4 or so years taking RenueByScience products I find along with other benefits that NAD+ has a profound effect on cognitive function by targeting the brain whereby taking NMN again with other benefits effects the vascular system in a very positive way.
The clinician that conducted my last Ultrasound on my legs stated that I had the Arteries of a 35 year old.
I’m 70 plus years of age so I will take that compliment any day.
My last precautionary Angiogram showed zero % plaque build up in the arteries surrounding the Heart and my Cardiologist was “gobsmacked” with that result at my age.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic