LongevityNeck or Neck...

Newage

Neck or Neck...

Post by Newage »

After using NMN for what is coming up to six months now, myself along with my chiropractor are noticing some very positive changes in skeletal formations.
Up until recently I was not such an easy person to adjust by way of wear and tear over the years on pelvis, back and neck.
It now seems that all of these vertebrae and joints have loosened up to a degree making adjustment so much easier along with less appointments needed to gain better lasting results.
Has any forum members noticed similar improvements specifically in the neck vertebrae?

Newage

Re: Neck or Neck...

Post by Newage »

I have just had the range of motion in my neck tested and it has improved considerably from the last test 3 months ago.
My belief now is that not only does NMN have profound effects and benefits to soft tissue and organs, it also has a significant effect on freeing up skeletal vertebrae that are comprised by age.
Drdavid

Re: Neck or Neck...

Post by Drdavid »

If we just take into consideration the antiinflammatory results of NAD it would make since that you can be adjusted easier. We have noticed that patients who have received NAD IV they have had positive joint related results. Here is an interesting article that you might find helpful: https://www.emjreviews.com/rheumatology ... treatment/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic