NAD+NAD+ Dosage

drkris69

Re: NAD+ Dosage

Post by drkris69 »

Ive just read the previous posts and I can say NMN has improved my vision as well. I just started taking the nasal NAD+. I cant wait to see my results as well. These products are second to none.

Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

DrKris69,
We are glad to hear you are experiencing positive results with NAD+. Can you tell us more about the types of vision change. Acuity, color enhancement, physiological repair?
vandan

Post by vandan »

Hi Dr David,
Really appreciate the interest actually. I've written to a few online Retinitis Pigmentosa (I have Usher 2a) groups and called a few vision loss institutions who have not really taken much interest, but I think mistakingly.
I am now 40, three years ago my vision handicapped me, now I can function much better. Light adaptation, light tolerance, and peripheral loss have all improved. It's changing my life.
I have kept away from my treating doctors as its a churn and burn industry and testing is not at all fun. I am waiting to sees where this all goes first.
It fits the mice mode studies so I'm confident this is not placebo, i've tried many things.
Dan
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the NAD+ supplement cannot pass the cell walls and therefor needs to be taken as the precursor NMN in order to activate the sirtuins to produce higher levels of NAD+
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Vandan,
I like your approach and think that you could be on the right path. You know we like to test everything because we like the data for those peer reviewed journals. Many times the empathy is lost. As you progress through this I would appreciate any updates that you would like to share good or bad. I have seen some things that verge on miracles with NAD+ so I think great things are in store.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Vandevalk1, here is a link to an article that I believe you will find interesting from the Journal of Biological Chemistry.
http://www.jbc.org/content/283/10/6367.full
Characterization of NAD Uptake in Mammalian Cells*
Richard A. Billington1, Cristina Travelli, Emanuela Ercolano, Ubaldina Galli, Cintia Blasi Roman, Ambra A. Grolla, Pier Luigi Canonico, Fabrizio Condorelli and Armando A. Genazzani
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic