NAD+NAD+ Nasal Spray Dosage

Drdavid

Re: NAD+ Nasal Spray Dosage

Post by Drdavid »

Vandan, here is a quote from the FDA about bioavailability of nasal spray delivery:
For local delivery, BA is a function of several factors, including release of the drug
110 substance from the drug product and availability to local sites of action. Release of the
111 drug from the drug product produces droplet or drug particle sizes and distribution
112 patterns within the nose that are dependent upon the drug substance, formulation, and
113 device characteristics. Availability to local sites of action is usually a function of droplet
114 or drug particle sizes and distribution patterns, as well as drug dissolution in the case of
115 suspension products, absorption across mucosal barriers to nasal receptors, and rate of
116 removal from the nose. From a product quality perspective, the critical issues are release
117 of drug substance from drug product and delivery to the mucosa.

I dont know the exact reason why NAD is effective at nasal mucosal delivery but I am going to get some additional data and share it on this thread.

Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

ABN suggests 2 sprays in each nostril but does not recommend how many times/day.

Today is my first day using the spray and I must say I feel fantastic. not sure if this is a placebo effect or not.
I will post back with a progress update!
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

I look forward to hearing your results.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Vandevalk 1
The rule of thumb for dosage of NAD+ nasal spray seems to be to start out with 100mg per day and see how that goes.
I will be including the spray into my daily regime in about 2 weeks and that will be my starting dose.
2 sprays each nostril administered twice a day..
Newage

Post by Newage »

Following note:
If everything goes well with the 100 mg starting dose of NAD+ nasal spray I will then increase up to 200mg per day and cap it at that in the short term.
Stay tuned for results which I expect will be quite spectacular taking into account how terrific I feel at the moment on NMN alone..
vandan

Post by vandan »

Wow! They are some findings. I’m spraying this in my kids nose if they ever hit their heads.
vandan

Post by vandan »

Thx for the research dr David. If you can dumb it down for me a bit that would be great.

Also, I’m not sure if I should be replying to the message itself or simply posting a reply with a grab of the relevant post for reference?

Sorry to be a tech douche.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

vandan wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:19 am Thx for the research dr David. If you can dumb it down for me a bit that would be great.

Also, I’m not sure if I should be replying to the message itself or simply posting a reply with a grab of the relevant post for reference?

Sorry to be a tech douche.
Total tech nerd here...

If you are contributing to a forum, you are ahead of 95% of the internet user population. Feel free to experiment with the Quote option by going to a particular post you wish to respond to, and clicking the double quote icon on the top right (").

Then you can type your response below.
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

I have a medical grade atomizer that I have substituted onto my bottle of NAD+ nasal spray. It allows for a much finer mist to be inhaled into the nasal cavity and sinuses where it is absorbed into the bloodstream. More individual particles means better bioavailability. Not to mention it is easier to inhale. I would suggest trying to find a medical grade atomizer that fits the bottle!

Just a thought
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

That is a great idea. I will try that myself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic