NRClinical study affirms Niagen nicotinamide riboside ingredient’s long-term safety, optimal dosing

Drdavid

Re: Clinical study affirms Niagen nicotinamide riboside ingredient’s long-term safety, optimal dosing

Post by Drdavid »

Let me reach out to a couple docs and I will let you know.

Vandevalk1

Re: Clinical study affirms Niagen nicotinamide riboside ingredient’s long-term safety, optimal dosing

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Drdavid wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:25 pm Let me reach out to a couple docs and I will let you know.
Thanks!

I look forward to your reply!
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Drdavid wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:25 pm Let me reach out to a couple docs and I will let you know.
Any luck on reaching out to any clinics in Ontario on NAD+IV?

Thanks!
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

I haven’t forgot about you but I am waiting for a doc to return from vacation. As soon as that happens I will be in touch.
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Two years ago, I started taking BASIS, that offered Niagen from Chromadex, that had an exclusive patent on the product. Resveratrol was soon added and then I began noticing an increase in stamina in my Pickleball play at 77. The effects were short lived, usually only during my 3 hour play, when taken just before. The rest of my day seemed common to my usual health level. The problem was these capsules only allowed 30 % to pass thru my liver, as determined by Dr. Sinclair in his first lab research on Niagen. That's when he discovered NMN was more receptive to cellular regeneration and taken subliminally , more effective in getting into the bloodstream , by 70 %. Since then , I've added NAD+ about an hour after NMN , just prior to my play, and more NAD+ about 8 hours later. Now, near 79, I have the increased stamina to play Advanced Tournament level, and am putting away challengers twenty years my junior. My upper body muscle mass has increased due to this spurt-"fight or flight exercise " regime, and my reflexes and
short term memory are now where I was at 55. I'm still flying at high performance levels as a Aircraft Dealer, and looking to enjoy a "whole feeling"
life style as I blow thru a 100. Ben
Newage

Post by Newage »

Good on you Ben for having a serious “go”at 79.
I’m not to far behind you as l also work towards better health and wellness in ageing with similar views and enthusiasm.
I’m not sure what pickle ball is as it’s not a well known sport where I am from, but congratulations on improvement in the sport and the younger players you are beating must be asking some serious questions..
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Drdavid wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:55 pm I haven’t forgot about you but I am waiting for a doc to return from vacation. As soon as that happens I will be in touch.
Thank you very much for keeping me in mind!

I am looking forward to trying this out and seeing the immediate benefits as most have stated!
Longevity36

Post by Longevity36 »

Vandevalk1 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:28 pm
Longevity36 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:13 pm No. I read somewhere the opposite. NMN is a larger molecule. It has been compared to brick dust! :D
Also I am curious where you heard NMN was referred to as brick dust. I was listening to the Joe Rogan podcast with David Sinclair and he refers to Resveratrol as "brick dust", but not NMN. Are you sure you dont have these compounds mixed up? Lets try to get to the bottom of this so we can all learn together.

You might be right. . Maybe he said nmn was like brick dust. ?
Fred

Post by Fred »

Sinclair referred to resveratrol as "brick dust".
NMN is a larger molecule than NR (NMN is NR with an added phosphate). Both are orally available in mice and rats.

NR increases NAD in blood. No comparable human data on NMN has been published yet but it is expected to work in a similar fashion to NR.
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

So keep taking your NMN, and take resveratrol with a something fatty!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic