Customer SupportProduct help

Rob1

Re: Product help

Post by Rob1 »

I contacted Alive By Nature for a better answer to my question:

Alive By Nature products have been lab tested to withstand heat during shipment and will not degrade. Extreme heat exposure is not ideal and could possibly contribute to degradation, but it is still not a total loss. Alive By Nature contain 100% natural excipients that are very stable and are further protect by silver metallic poly mailers during transport. As long as they are properly sealed and unopened, the products retain their potency.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

let me add that I have tried other NMN and NAD+ products and they are sub par to Alive By Nature's products! And Im not just saying this because Im here now. Once Ive tried ABN's products and noticed and felt the difference! :)
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:49 pm let me add that I have tried other NMN and NAD+ products and they are sub par to Alive By Nature's products! And Im not just saying this because Im here now. Once Ive tried ABN's products and noticed and felt the difference! :)
I agree.
Before starting with Alive By Nature products approximately 6 months ago I had sourced NMN from an offshore supplier.
The first batch we had lab tested and the quality was fine but the second delivery was dubious and was very questionable at best.
I then began taking ABN NMN Sublingual Tablets and have never looked back.
You have to be very careful with the quality from alternative suppliers..
Aakz

Post by Aakz »

Hi I lost my scoop to nmn powder form. I’m pretty sure that the scoops where level to 125mg of the powder but I’m not sure what that would be equal to. Would it be a 1/4 of a tea spoon? Does anyone have an equivalent I could use ?
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Those scooper's are small I dont know what else you could use to measure. I would think like nothing bigger than a dime size. :ugeek:
catalinaisland

Post by catalinaisland »

Hi,

I was getting good results with NMN SL and NAD powder and and spray

I bought the 36 g size NMN SL and 25 g NAD and it looks like only 16 g “pure” NMN are now available.

Does anyone know why it was changed? The NMN SL tasted fine alone or mixed in yogurt. The price per g seems to have gone up and I’m not clear on the difference in these products. I also liked having an approx 30 g supply and that seems to no be available anymore.
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

Aakz wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:24 am Hi I lost my scoop to nmn powder form. I’m pretty sure that the scoops where level to 125mg of the powder but I’m not sure what that would be equal to. Would it be a 1/4 of a tea spoon? Does anyone have an equivalent I could use ?
Good question! I reckon 1/4 of a teaspoon would be a reasonable equivalent.
Dkow

Post by Dkow »

I am receiving my first shipment of the NAD+ nasal spray, which will be left in my mailbox and potentially be exposed to below freezing temperatures. Will there be any degradation to the NAD+ if the solution goes through a freeze/thaw cycle.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic