NMNResveratrol and Red Grapes

FitandHealthyinAZ

Re: Resveratrol and Red Grapes

Post by FitandHealthyinAZ »

Hi Andreas, you ask a truly salient question. As mentioned in my post, aSquared Nutrition is an FDA registered facility, all of their products are made in the United States and are compliant with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) regulations under the authority of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. These regulations, which have the force of law, require that manufacturers, processors, and packagers of drugs, medical devices, some food, and blood take proactive steps to ensure that their products are safe, pure, and effective. aSquared does make the claim that their products undergo rigorous testing to ensure quality and reliability. That said I did not see a certificate of strength and purity for their Resveratrol on their website or in any of my research on the company.

Drdavid

Re: Resveratrol and Red Grapes

Post by Drdavid »

Yes it takes a great deal of grapes to produce the product. In fact that is why many of us take supplements because we cant consume the quantity needed everyday to get the correct dosage. Resveratrol is a dose dependent product and alters physiology differently at different levels. If you are taking this product you should read the following article. Just because the guru of the time is saying to take something at a particular level does not always mean it is correct. Please make sure you understand what you are taking, how it works and what the side effects can be.

Dose Response. 2010; 8(4): 478–500.
Published online 2010 Mar 18. doi: 10.2203/dose-response.09-015.Mukherjee
PMCID: PMC2990065
PMID: 21191486
Dose-Dependency of Resveratrol in Providing Health Benefits
Subhendu Mukherjee, Jocelyn I. Dudley, and Dipak K. Das

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2990065/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic