NAD+NAD+ and Alzheimer’s Disease

ChrisBON

Re: NAD+ and Alzheimer’s Disease

Post by ChrisBON »

p75213 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:15 am My mother, who has late stage Alzheimer's has had fantastic results using NAD+ nasal spray, Nuchido's Time+ and ashwagandha. The ashwagandha has been included for its ability to reduce cortisol. It took about 6 or 7 weeks to notice anything. The nurses can't believe it. Her symptoms have been reversed 7 or 8 months. I don't know how far she can go with this but she is still improving.
I am very happy for you. I hope the progress continues.

Drdavid

Re: NAD+ and Alzheimer’s Disease

Post by Drdavid »

Here is some research that is exciting regarding NAD and Alzheimer's disease treatment:

"After 6 months of treatment, subjects treated with NADH showed no evidence of progressive cognitive deterioration and had significantly higher total scores on the MDRS compared with subjects treated with placebo (p < 0.05). Analysis of MDRS subscales revealed significantly better performance by NADH subjects on measures of verbal fluency (p = 0.019), visual-constructional ability (p = 0.038) and a trend (p = 0.08) to better performance on a measure of abstract verbal reasoning."

Drugs Exp Clin Res. 2004;30(1):27-33.
Treatment of Alzheimer's disease with stabilized oral nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide: a randomized, double-blind study.
Demarin V1, Podobnik SS, Storga-Tomic D, Kay G.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15134388
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic