NutritionInteresting YouTube channel: "H.V.M.N. = Health via Modern Nutrition"

OzSport

Interesting YouTube channel: "H.V.M.N. = Health via Modern Nutrition"

Post by OzSport »

I came across a new David Sinclair video (I've posted it in the "Longevity" forum as well :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhPnpIcHXB4), and it was via this YouTube channel called "H.V.M.N.", which stands for "Health via Modern Nutrition". I had never heard of it before today, but it seems pretty interesting - lots of different videos on a wide variety of topics including those on fasting and biohacking, so thought I'd post it here for anyone who's interested in checking it out!

The "About" details in the channel say the following:

Description
Are you obsessed with ascending to the top of your field, optimizing your health, and cultivating a prosperous life?

We’re obsessed with helping you get there. Welcome to H.V.M.N.

By interviewing leading health experts, analyzing the latest scientific literature, and meticulously self-experimenting, Silicon Valley CEO Geoffrey Woo explores the limits of human performance & health.

What's the evidence behind today's hottest nutritional strategies, such as the ketogenic diet? Is there a benefit to skipping breakfast and intermittent fasting? Could the carnivore diet correct autoimmune conditions? Are there ways we can manipulate our biological "clock" and extend human lifespan?

Join Geoff and our community as we pursue science, knowledge, and truth.

Drdavid

Re: Interesting YouTube channel: "H.V.M.N. = Health via Modern Nutrition"

Post by Drdavid »

This is a great channel. Thanks for posting it for everyone to take advantage of the information
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes great! Thanks for posting I subscribed.
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

No worries! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic