NAD+NAD+ or NMN SL/NR?

Drdavid

Re: NAD+ or NMN SL/NR?

Post by Drdavid »

fs2b wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:05 pm
Drdavid wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:03 am Optimal dosing is based on two primary factors: weight and goals. It sounds like you have had excellent benefits from NAD and just need to maintain your levels until you reach your next IV. This is a very common experience that patients have post IV. They feel so good and then those results start to slip away. However, oral, nasal dosing can provide a way to maintain those excellent benefits. We use NAD and NMN to supplement our patients based on their health goals and needs. I will say that NMN tends to cause more sleep disturbance, anxiety and headaches than NAD under the clinical data that we currently have in our offices. However, if you take NMN early in the day and stop taking it around 3 the sleep disturbance seems to go away.
You wonder why NAD is used but you received an NAD IV. NAD does work and provides beneficial health benefits. Try it, dose it correctly and then titrate your dose according to your needs. Increased activity or stress will increase your daily needs. The body is not static but dynamic and you have to change with your needs.
I am 6'1, 180lbs typically. What dosage NAD and NMN would you recommend for me? I agree, no NMN after 3pm would be best for me. And do you think Tru Niagen NR is worth continuing to take? Although, if I switch to NAD supplement then I will likely stop the NR anyway. I'm very grateful for the time you spend answering my questions and your overall contribution in this forum. Thanks again!
You seem to be very responsive and reactive to the product. This is a good thing! I think you will have a few wonderful presents in your genetics but we will have to wait and see. I believe that starting slow is a must when someone responds like you have. NAD+ powder I would consider taking one scoop in the morning and then testing this regimen for about 7 days. This give you and the product an opportunity to get to know each other. You wil be able to understand and feel the small changes. Journal all of these. The NMN is a little different animal and can really rock the foundation so take it slow. Once it get the dosage figured out for NMN you will find you wont want to run out. Consider one in the morning about 1 hour after the NAD+ and again discover the changes over 7 days. Once the week has passed then you will want to see where you are on your journey of achieving the results you want. If your not there yet then consider increasing the dose and journal, journal, journal. The road to wellness is a slow, uphill and dangerous path littered with skeletons of those that have attempted to complete it to fast! Hope all this helps. One other thing is you must decide on whether to take a two day break from the product or not. I encourage you to research this aspect and make a decision. Anything else let me know and as always these comments are not meant to be health advice. If you are having a health problem contact your primary care provider and if it is an emergency contact 911 or emergency services.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic