NMNWhy I take ABN products at 79.

Pickleball101

Why I take ABN products at 79.

Post by Pickleball101 »

My interest in ABN products at 79 is to stay alive, Pickleball fit ,and healthier than I was before taking them.
The "Magic" entrance level for results of 500 mg daily dosage of NMN/NAD+ combo has worked well for me in all
3 areas. When I am anticipating or need more stamina, I temporarily go above these levels, with decided effects.
However, there is no slumping drug effect by dropping below the "magic 500 mg daily dosage. Just more life to
cope with. There is No Question , in MHO that these products are enhancing my life style, with performance and
a sense of wholeness that I last felt twenty years earlier. They may well have a greater effect on me than someone
1/2 my age. But there is One thing for certain, I'm not interested in micro managing my body. Just let it do it's thing.
It's always told me what it needed, and I've answered. That's what has gotten me here, on my way to a 100.
Ben, 79 250 mg daily of NMN sl / NAD+ powder, 1200 Resveratrol daily

rhett

Re: Why I take ABN products at 79.

Post by rhett »

There is No Question
100%. I'm super excited to see new research coming out about how this stuff works and how best to use it, but I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that it's helping me. The difference is unmistakable.
AUKC

Post by AUKC »

Have just started recommending my father to get on board. Hoping he sees the same quality of life improvements
Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
750mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
Pilgrim79

Post by Pilgrim79 »

Pickleball, I also am 79 and also awed by the ABS products. I am not at your level of fitness, but also could claim the last time I felt this good and had anywhere near this much energy was when I was in my early 60's. The product that wowed me was NAD+, which I knew about for probably 4 months before trying it in mid-June 2019. NMN had my attention at the time, seemingly a step up from the NR which I had been taking for quite some time. But sublingual NAD+ has been an absolute game changer for me! Topping the cake, they introduced NAD+ nasal and then Cenergy nasal NAD+.

This all said about NAD+, it turns out that good ole' sublingual NMN has a big role to play in rejuvenation too, as it acts through a different pathway of access to the things that can be dramatically helped by its intake. I highly suggest both in any regimen as cornerstones. It seems there are thresholds of dosage levels, and the older you are, the higher your threshold will probably be. I think 750 mg EACH might work best for me at this age. Working my way up to that level now on NMN, past it on NAD+.

It is an honor to be on this forum in any way at all. Highly recommend seeking out any wisdom our Drdavid imparts on a daily basis. And thank you, ABS!

Update 2/23/2021:
As I will be 81 in mid-May, I thought it would still be OK to post here among you young folks!  Things have changed a bit.  Here is my current regimen, and I must say, I feel pretty good and am able to do things like a normal 60 year-old does chores, take 4-wheeler rides on my ATV, and get consistently good physican 6 mo. exams and bloodwork reports.  This all said, my wife tells me I still look 80!  Go figure...

Current regimen:
Resveritrol 1 gram mixed in with  2 tablespoons whole plain yogurt in the AM
Nasal NAD+ - dosed at roughly 8 am, noon, 4pm, 8pm, 11 pm
NMN sublingual tablets (best value), 750 mg new sweet spot, taken all at once after breakfast, 2 pills at a time.
Astaxanthin 12 mg
Vit D3 2000 IU morning and same dinnertime
Quercetin 1 gram evening
Renue Transdermal lotion - Bedtime 5 pumps total, legs, feet, arms, knuckles on hands (helps tone down RA), face
Renue Age Defying Serum - mostly face, neck, small amounts used AM.
Wild Alaskan Salmon oil - 1000Mg
Metformin 500mg, taken with 2 tablespoons Kirkland 100% Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic