LongevityLongevity Nutritional Plan for Adults

Pickleball101

Longevity Nutritional Plan for Adults

Post by Pickleball101 »

Recently my PC Dr. asked me in a consult what I was doing to have so much energy and cognitive ability at 79. He even tested me under the new
Social Security Medicare "WELLNESS" test now being given those under it's care. When I told him of my two year history with NMN and now NAD+,
he perked up and asked about my exercise program. Volunteering my 3-4 hours / week of intensive sport activity in Pickleball, he became enthusiastic!
Then he narrowed his eyes and said, What are you eating?? My reply was mostly morning fruit, afternoon meal of fresh veggies, salad and nothing after 4pm to include a intermediate fasting nutritional plan. Low carbs , no processed foods , no preservatives. Home prepared meals the way I grew up.
That did it! He said "you are doing Everything right to live to 100!" Then he told me he had been following Dr. David Sinclairs work , had read his recent book LIFESPAN: "Why we Age and Don't Have To" and had a friend in California collaborating with Dr. Sinclair's work on the Cellular level of re-generation with a Nutrition Plan . They had both toured Israel together , and supported each others work. The link below is to Valter Longo's web site for his plan on Daily Nutrition for Longevity for Adults. It's the first I've seen that comes from the source of NMN/NAD+ collaboration by two friendly scientist.
Ben, 79. 250 mg each NMN/NAD+ daily, plus Resveratrol 1200mg.

https://valterlongo.com/daily-longevity ... or-adults/