NMNNMN, NAD+ (Activator, Energiser, Defender and liquid NAD+)

PaulPHK

NMN, NAD+ (Activator, Energiser, Defender and liquid NAD+)

Post by PaulPHK »

Hi All, I'm new to this forum. Hope to get some advice. I'm 44 and have been using NMN (around 3-4 per day) with great success however I've ordered the NAD+ (Activator, Energiser, Defender and liquid NAD+). Just wondering how can I combine these to maximise the benefits. I'm quite active physically as well and train at least 4 days as week. Hope to hear back from anyone. Many thanks, Paul

canadahealthy

Re: NMN, NAD+ (Activator, Energiser, Defender and liquid NAD+)

Post by canadahealthy »

Welcome!

I would absolutely take all of these together, and pretty much am ( i am just waiting for my NAD+ defender to arrive)

Although most of us agree to try to take these during the day and avoid taking them toward bedtime.
Andreas

Post by Andreas »

I’m about to order my first batch of NMN (going for the ABN SL tabs). I was originally planning to do a daily 500 Mg dosage of Resveratrol in addition, but I am very curious how you found the NAD+/AMK Activator. Do you view it as an alternative to Resveratrol or something you take in addition?

I read in a different thread that people advise not to do the Activator more than once or twice a week, so I’m a bit unsure of which direction to take.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

PaulPHK wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:07 am Hi All, I'm new to this forum. Hope to get some advice. I'm 44 and have been using NMN (around 3-4 per day) with great success however I've ordered the NAD+ (Activator, Energiser, Defender and liquid NAD+). Just wondering how can I combine these to maximise the benefits. I'm quite active physically as well and train at least 4 days as week. Hope to hear back from anyone. Many thanks, Paul
Here is an article that might help

Cell Metab. 2018 Mar 6;27(3):513-528. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2017.11.002. Epub 2017 Dec 14.
NAD+ Intermediates: The Biology and Therapeutic Potential of NMN and NR.
Yoshino J1, Baur JA2, Imai SI3.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29249689/
AUKC

Post by AUKC »

Please do update us on how you go with these added products. Really interested in trying the activator!
Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
750mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Andreas wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:41 pm I’m about to order my first batch of NMN (going for the ABN SL tabs). I was originally planning to do a daily 500 Mg dosage of Resveratrol in addition, but I am very curious how you found the NAD+/AMK Activator. Do you view it as an alternative to Resveratrol or something you take in addition?

I read in a different thread that people advise not to do the Activator more than once or twice a week, so I’m a bit unsure of which direction to take.
I see Resveratrol as a stand alone suppliment to take with other NMN or NAD+ products. It likely has to do with interviews i have seen with Dr. David Sinclair that has led to an understsanding that they work together synergistically.

https://youtu.be/HOTS0HS7aq4?t=13
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic