LongevityArticle about "8 Science-Backed Things You Can Do Now To Help You Live Longer"

OzSport

Article about "8 Science-Backed Things You Can Do Now To Help You Live Longer"

Post by OzSport »

Check out this article that lists 8 science-backed things one can do to live longer...one of which is to "Take high-quality, targeted supplements"! :D

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/ ... -your-life

CeeJayBee

Re: Article about "8 Science-Backed Things You Can Do Now To Help You Live Longer"

Post by CeeJayBee »

OzSport wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:40 pm Check out this article that lists 8 science-backed things one can do to live longer...one of which is to "Take high-quality, targeted supplements"! :D

This was well surveyed and researched. This is a great big picture approach to the latest and best paths to longevity.

Thank you, great find.
drkris69

Re: Article about "8 Science-Backed Things You Can Do Now To Help You Live Longer"

Post by drkris69 »

Has anyone here heard of PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone) supplement? Its another molecule thats in the limelight promising to allow the body to produce and repair Mitochondria. 20mg seems to be the daily dose.....My lists keeps getting bigger and bigger! Have you guys heard of it?
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

CeeJayBee wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:08 pm
OzSport wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:40 pm Check out this article that lists 8 science-backed things one can do to live longer...one of which is to "Take high-quality, targeted supplements"! :D

This was well surveyed and researched. This is a great big picture approach to the latest and best paths to longevity.

Thank you, great find.
No worries, CeeJayBee! :D
Newage

Post by Newage »

Thanks OzSport.
A very good article and a good read..
“Enlightening”
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:33 pm Has anyone here heard of PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone) supplement? Its another molecule thats in the limelight promising to allow the body to produce and repair Mitochondria. 20mg seems to be the daily dose.....My lists keeps getting bigger and bigger! Have you guys heard of it?
Drkris, I did some research on PQQ. Looks interesting. Just ordered some along with Coq10. Thanks for the tip!
MatthewCollins

Post by MatthewCollins »

Good info. I carefully read the article.

Yes you are right. To reduce the level of cholesterol and triglycerides to normal and average, a person aged even in 40-57 years. It is advisable that the daily dose of vitamin B₁₄ does not exceed 20 mg.

To ensure the daily rate of coenzyme is able to take products with a high content of PQQ:

salad greens, fragrant parsley, garden spinach, dill.

Chinese gooseberries and exotic papaya.

Bananas, apples, green and bell peppers, potatoes, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, white cabbage. Among the drinks are green tea, sake, whiskey and grape wine.

Coarse flour bread, beans, peas, soybeans and cottage cheese, liver also contain a sufficient amount of coenzyme.

I wish everyone good health)
Diet is an attempt to eat calories instead of food.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

You are welcome Jocko, you too have given several tips as well. This is a great forum for learning about NMN, NAD+ and different molecules for longevity. If one was to just read the different threads that all of us produce, they would definitely be ahead in knowledge than most. I appreciate everyone that is contributing to ABN's forum. ;)
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:33 pm Has anyone here heard of PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone) supplement? Its another molecule thats in the limelight promising to allow the body to produce and repair Mitochondria. 20mg seems to be the daily dose.....My lists keeps getting bigger and bigger! Have you guys heard of it?
Interesting supplement Drkris69.
I will order it and start taking same as soon as it arrives.
Thank you for your insight..👍
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Newage wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:14 pm
Interesting supplement Drkris69.
I will order it and start taking same as soon as it arrives.
Thank you for your insight..👍
Any sources (studies) for the benefits?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic