Customer Supportshipping suggestion

shayp

shipping suggestion

Post by shayp »

Hey,
I order my first NMN from ABN more then a month and a half ago.
I'm living in Israel and it took close to 4 weeks to get to me (i know it was "end of the year" and it spends close to 2 weeks in my country).
I've noticed that when sending the package with USPS, ABN is using "Express" shipping option. The delivery costs me 14.95$
On Friday i ordered some Resveratrol from another US based company, Using USPS too, The shipping costs me the same (14.95$) but this time i got it yesterday ! That means, it took 4 days to get to me !
The Hugh difference between the time i was spending waiting for the packages was that the other company used "First class" shipping and not "Express" shipping.
So my suggestion to ABN is to use "First class" shipping with USPS, It supposed to cost the same.
I'm sure more costumer would like that.
Thank you.

Newage

Re: shipping suggestion

Post by Newage »

shayp wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:11 am Hey,
I order my first NMN from ABN more then a month and a half ago.
I'm living in Israel and it took close to 4 weeks to get to me (i know it was "end of the year" and it spends close to 2 weeks in my country).
I've noticed that when sending the package with USPS, ABN is using "Express" shipping option. The delivery costs me 14.95$
On Friday i ordered some Resveratrol from another US based company, Using USPS too, The shipping costs me the same (14.95$) but this time i got it yesterday ! That means, it took 4 days to get to me !
The Hugh difference between the time i was spending waiting for the packages was that the other company used "First class" shipping and not "Express" shipping.
So my suggestion to ABN is to use "First class" shipping with USPS, It supposed to cost the same.
I'm sure more costumer would like that.
Thank you.
Thanks for the above information shayp.
If ABN administration could advise on this it would be appreciated as delivery to Australia can also take 3 weeks or more.
Tracking shows the deliveries seem to go back and forth in the States before they actually leave US shores.
Anything to speed up the process would be of benefit..
shayp

Post by shayp »

Newage wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:53 pm
Thanks for the above information shayp.
If ABN administration could advise on this it would be appreciated as delivery to Australia can also take 3 weeks or more.
Tracking shows the deliveries seem to go back and forth in the States before they actually leave US shores.
Anything to speed up the process would be of benefit..
Hey Newage :}
I think ABN should consider choose different delivery option for its costumers.
There is a big difference between getting your package in 4 day or a week than on 3-4 weeks.
Also the "good" Feeling that the product that you ordered didn't spend allot of time on the road, helps to trust the product.
I'm all hope the ABN administration do something about it.
AliveByNatureTeam

Post by AliveByNatureTeam »

Thank you for your comments in reference to our shipping service. Currently, international shipments from Alive By Nature are sent USPS First Class Mail International just as referenced in your suggestion. We do not use an Express delivery service.

At no additional expense to our customers, we also utilize a VIP international shipping consolidator for transfers from the United States to other countries. This allows your parcels to be processed at a higher service level, with faster transit times. Additionally, less handling minimizes the chances of delayed or lost parcels.

We are always looking for ways to improve your experience with Alive By Nature. As such, we continually review shipping methods to ensure the best balance of both cost and transit times for our valued customers.
Have a question concerning your order? Email us!

[email protected]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic