Renue NAD+ Skin CareAlive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

unendingpeak

Re: Alive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Post by unendingpeak »

I'm young (25), no issues with my skin and I'd like to keep it that way. I already supplement with NMN, and I'm currently in great shape.

I'm posting here to mark the day I start using the skin care as a preventative measure to combat aging. It's an experiment, but I have a control, I'm an identical twin. I will provide updates, but not for a while. I expect the effects to be much more subtle, and only really be noticeable after a significant amount of time.

Also, my girlfriend was gifted a bit more in the front than others. While she looks great, gravity has had its impact. She's decided to add Renue to her skin care routine. Particularly applying it on her chest to see if it's able to restore some of the elasticity that gravity reduced, and prevent future sagging. I'll provide updates on this as well, but pictures will not be available. If anyone has tried this already I'd be very interested to hear about their results. The theoretical backing is there, and if it works Renue could probably make millions selling to women with similar problems.

200 more years to all,
unendingpeak

Newage

Post by Newage »

unendingpeak wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:02 pm I'm young (25), no issues with my skin and I'd like to keep it that way. I already supplement with NMN, and I'm currently in great shape.

I'm posting here to mark the day I start using the skin care as a preventative measure to combat aging. It's an experiment, but I have a control, I'm an identical twin. I will provide updates, but not for a while. I expect the effects to be much more subtle, and only really be noticeable after a significant amount of time.

Also, my girlfriend was gifted a bit more in the front than others. While she looks great, gravity has had its impact. She's decided to add Renue to her skin care routine. Particularly applying it on her chest to see if it's able to restore some of the elasticity that gravity reduced, and prevent future sagging. I'll provide updates on this as well, but pictures will not be available. If anyone has tried this already I'd be very interested to hear about their results. The theoretical backing is there, and if it works Renue could probably make millions selling to women with similar problems.

200 more years to all,
unendingpeak
I hear you unendingpeak.
One of my much earlier girlfriends had the same
“fortunate problem” and I used to spend half my life fighting in bars to protect her integrity.
“With the good there is always some bad”. :lol:
Keep us updated obviously without the photos...
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I can't wait to hear more stories from all of you in regards to RENUE. This stuff is amazing and I've been only using it for about 8 days. The results are pretty fast I must say. I'm now 51 yoa and have some very fine wrinkles that I have been applying Renue to every night and now they are hardly noticeable! :D
JamesD

Post by JamesD »

Is there any evidence or studies to show whether or not transdermal NAD+ can benefit the entire body by entering the bloodstream? I'd like to know if this could be as good as sublingual delivery.
unendingpeak

Post by unendingpeak »

Newage wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:45 am I used to spend half my life fighting in bars to protect her integrity.
An all too familiar scenario :lol:
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

Boxcost wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 5:47 am
Drdavid wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:11 am Has anyone tried the skin care line? Let us hear your thoughts
Got a couple on order for my wife and I to test. She has tried every skin care product on the planet so will be able to provide a good comparison :D

Will let you all know..
Haha, I'm the same as your wife - I really like trying new skin care products to see if they do what they claim...more often than not, the products don't really do what they say which is unfortunate (and expensive!).

I'm keen to get started on the ABN products as well given all of the research and promising testimonials! :)
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

JamesD wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:40 am Is there any evidence or studies to show whether or not transdermal NAD+ can benefit the entire body by entering the bloodstream? I'd like to know if this could be as good as sublingual delivery.
Yes I think it could be as effective as sublingual with the additional benefit that it rejuvenates the skin as it passes through.

This is copied from Wikipedia:
"Transdermal is a route of administration wherein active ingredients are delivered across the skin for systemic distribution. Examples include transdermal patches used for medicine delivery. The drug is administered in the form of a patch or ointment that delivers the drug into the circulation for systemic effect."
Newage

Post by Newage »

Drdavid wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 11:11 am Has anyone tried the skin care line? Let us hear your thoughts
Okay.. all I can say is ...
“ amazing, amazingly great” of the new ABN Renue Skin Care range. I concur wholeheartedly with forum members pickle ball and drkris69 on how good this product actually is.
I have been using it for over a week now on blemishes, scars, under my eyes and just on any marks that generally shouldn’t be on the body.
Again I will personally say... game changing results in the never ending regenerative tissue challenge that we all face as we age..
Kudos to you AliveByNature for introducing the Skin Care Range into your expanding product line.
For anyone out there that hasn’t tried Renue ..
“Do yourself a big Favour and give it a go”
A massive step forward in the future of Skin Care
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Ive been waiting to hear from you newage on your opinion of the new product Renue. The stuff is unbelievable isn't it? I'm about 8 days ahead of using Renue everyday and the results are getting better by the day it seems. I had several keratosis spots that are now completely gone! Yesterday I had a follow-up appt with my cardiologist for the old blood clot in my left leg and the discoloration by my left ankle. He couldn't believe how different my leg looks as far as the fading that is occurring. Renue is regenerating the tissue around my ankle to where now its almost normal looking.
To anyone out there reading this thread, do yourself a favor and get some Renue! This stuff really works well...
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:43 am Ive been waiting to hear from you newage on your opinion of the new product Renue. The stuff is unbelievable isn't it? I'm about 8 days ahead of using Renue everyday and the results are getting better by the day it seems. I had several keratosis spots that are now completely gone! Yesterday I had a follow-up appt with my cardiologist for the old blood clot in my left leg and the discoloration by my left ankle. He couldn't believe how different my leg looks as far as the fading that is occurring. Renue is regenerating the tissue around my ankle to where now its almost normal looking.
To anyone out there reading this thread, do yourself a favor and get some Renue! This stuff really works well...
An amazing product Drkris69.
I will tell you how good it is. I was having a coffee in my local cafe the other day and a 40 year old blonde ask me what I was doing for dinner and I replied “ social distancing”.
All of the above is a fabrication:
She was actually 45 and brunette (LOL) :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic