FastingFasting and Ellyptical

jessicaP

Fasting and Ellyptical

Post by jessicaP »

I used to have difficulty doing 30 minutes on the elliptical if i had skipped any meals.

Now that i am trying fasting, along with NMN and a NAD+ nasal top u right before I start. it actually feels great, even on my full day fast. I am waiting for the LSD NAD+. I think one serving should be plenty.

I do the elliptical workout just for toning. I am happy with my weight. But lately i have felt so refreshed after my 'run'.

I have been off work since April 5th, and i am happy that this has given me more time to focus on health and longevity.

AlbertY

Re: Fasting and Ellyptical

Post by AlbertY »

Hi jessicaP, welcome to the forum. There were some reports said long-term fasting is more difficult for female than male, probably due to sex difference. It would be interesting if NAD precursor plays a role in helping fasting, great to hear!
Ph.D. student at Harvard Medical School, doing research on aging
Newage

Post by Newage »

jessicaP wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:00 am I used to have difficulty doing 30 minutes on the elliptical if i had skipped any meals.

Now that i am trying fasting, along with NMN and a NAD+ nasal top u right before I start. it actually feels great, even on my full day fast. I am waiting for the LSD NAD+. I think one serving should be plenty.

I do the elliptical workout just for toning. I am happy with my weight. But lately i have felt so refreshed after my 'run'.

I have been off work since April 5th, and i am happy that this has given me more time to focus on health and longevity.
The energy levels can go to an all time high when the intermittent fasting and NMN/NAD+ supplement ratio is right. My own personal training program and results have never been so good along with the feeling of a far “lighter and cleaner” body.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

jessicaP wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:00 am I used to have difficulty doing 30 minutes on the elliptical if i had skipped any meals.

Can you get a good aerobic work out with an elliptical? I prefer a treadmill but it would be nice to engage the arms as well. Plus it would be a nice switch from the treadmill.

These are for sale quite often on Kijiji and Facebook for very little.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

NewLifeScience wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:34 pm Can you get a good aerobic work out with an elliptical? I prefer a treadmill but it would be nice to engage the arms as well. Plus it would be a nice switch from the treadmill.

These are for sale quite often on Kijiji and Facebook for very little.
I get a great aerobic workout on the elliptical. It is especially good as it is very low impact - very easy on the joints.
Newage

Post by Newage »

One of the best workouts in the gym when used with effort and resistance and as you say with hardly any impact on the joints.
I used to train Cross Country Skiers on the Machine’s, as they mimic to a degree the action.
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

That's great to hear, jessicaP!

I don't mind the elliptical, it's easy on the joints and is a good complement to an exercise routine. On days when I don't feel like running, elliptical machine is a good option to rest the joints and still get a good aerobic workout. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic