Renue NAD+ Skin CareRenue Heals Tennis Elbow at age 79.

Pickleball101

Renue Heals Tennis Elbow at age 79.

Post by Pickleball101 »

Friday last I returned from a 4 month layoff in Pickleball due to all indoor courts closing. We had just received permission to play on a re-taped Tennis court to our court sizes. Anxious to make up for my lack of stress type exercise , I prepared my self first with my usual 125 mg of NMN SL and NAD+ SL each, with 600 mg of resveratrol about 45 minutes to play, after only a morning bowl of fruit and water. Very quickly into the game, my uptake level
increased on ball control, and my partner in couples play was setting me up for some slammers. I took them heartily, driving the ball past my opponents legs or down the middle for the point. Four games later, on the way home, I sensed something amiss. I couldn't manual shift my Miata 6 speed. Later I knew the symptoms. Tennis elbow, from straining my arm ligaments with over play.
Having just received my bottle of RENUE, I started doing my research on how to get it's trans-dermal skin healing deeper into my elbow. The first thing I learned is that the Skin Organ is the Largest in the human body, weighing up to 20 lbs, covering 20 Sq. Ft. It has the capability of absorbing RENUE
and delivering NAD+ to the bodies tissues beneath it. Next I needed to know Where to apply RENUE in the bodies blood flow for greatest absorption, before filtering effects of the liver diminish its healing. The AORTA artery leaving the heart delivers freshly oxygenated blood up the neck to the brain and down the arms and legs to the bodies tissues, without any gastro or liver filtration first. So I started rubbing in some pumps of RENUE into my right arm upper muscle and elbow area, Friday night. This Monday morning, No Tennis Elbow! Usually I have to lay off a week of play for normal recovery, but this RENUE is amazing!! I'm going to start using it for 1/2 of my daily NAD+ (250 mg) with my 250 mg NMN SL and 600 mg Resveratrol. I'll still set up play the same, 45 minutes in advance with 125 mg each of NNM SL and NAD+ SL, but now I'm going to try rubbing in 5 pumps (250mg) a day into my right arm, neck, and lower back areas that will offer direct absorption into my blood stream for cognitive and lower back pain post play relief.
What started out as just a passing interest in RENUE'S skin improvement properties has now become the PRIME means of NAD+ direct delivery to where ever I wish in my body, without the past loss of liver or gastro filtering depletion. There is a diagram below for you to better understand the bodies fresh blood flow to apply RENUE to primary body area upstream of the venous and filtered blood return to the heart. Click on to enlarge to study.
Who knows...I may even get up enough courage to rub some on this old craggy 79 year war weathered face , to see if I get a second look from the ladies... that have started calling me Sir... That might be my revenge... LOL
Ben 79. 250 mg NMN SL, NAD+ SL each, 600 mg Resveratrol, daily. 29 months with ABN.

Last edited by Pickleball101 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

drkris69

Re: Renue Heals Tennis Elbow at age 79.

Post by drkris69 »

That's seriously amazing Pickleball101. I too, am having excellent results with Renue. I have a discolored patch of skin due to an old blood clot by my left ankle and it is getting lighter by the day. I also have some minor skin blemishes on my face that Renue has already made them disappear! I am truly amazed how fast and well Renue works!!! ABN you guys nailed it again!!! :D
Drdavid

Re: Renue Heals Tennis Elbow at age 79.

Post by Drdavid »

Great news! I am glad that you have received such benefits from the product
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic