NAD+Making NAD+ nasal

ssslyr

Making NAD+ nasal

Post by ssslyr »

ABN is out of the NAD+ nasal for another month, but they've got the powder.

I already mix my own b12 (MeCbl) nasal spray from crystals, so I know my way around this.

I can't think of any reason why I shouldn't make my own NAD+ nasal in like fashion.

Can you?

Biohacking since 2014. Still alive.
Drdavid

Re: Making NAD+ nasal

Post by Drdavid »

ssslyr wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:30 pm ABN is out of the NAD+ nasal for another month, but they've got the powder.

I already mix my own b12 (MeCbl) nasal spray from crystals, so I know my way around this.

I can't think of any reason why I shouldn't make my own NAD+ nasal in like fashion.

Can you?

I don't know how bio available it will be when you mix it.   In theory you should be able to get some into the blood stream
ssslyr

Post by ssslyr »

Drdavid wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:48 pm I don't know how bio available it will be when you mix it.   In theory you should be able to get some into the blood stream

Why would it be any less bioavailable if I make my own nasal spray from ABN's NAD+ powder, than ABN's nasal spray? I'm not following.

Newage

Post by Newage »

I believe you will probably get about a week or so use before it begins to degrade with no inclusion of additives to preserve it. Would be best kept in the refrigerator..
ssslyr

Post by ssslyr »

Newage wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:58 pm I believe you will probably get about a week or so use before it begins to degrade with no inclusion of additives to preserve it. Would be best kept in the refrigerator..

Thank you! 

What is the chemical mechanism by which it degrades? That is, can you say more about how NAD+ in liquid (I would be using saline) would degrade? Appreciate your insights!
ALIVEBYNATURE

Post by ALIVEBYNATURE »

With a little experimentation, you should be fine mixing your own NAD+ nasal spray.

We do use a little preservative to delay degradation, but NAD+ is quite stable in water on its own.  That is why we make a NAD+ spray and not an NMN or NR.

We also include some things to smooth out the feel on nasal membranes, so you will have to mix yours a little weaker than what we sell, but it should work fine otherwise.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Previously when I have run out of ABN Nasal Spray I have improvised by mixing 125 mg of Pure NAD+ powder in 10 ml of saline solution (preserving effect) and store it in the refrigerator.
With only a 10 ml mixture you use it up quickly with less chance of it degrading. 👍
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic