Renue NAD+ Skin CareRenue helps cure "Trigger Finger" syndrome

Pickleball101

Renue helps cure "Trigger Finger" syndrome

Post by Pickleball101 »

If you have read my earlier post on RENUE and how much it has helped my inside 79 year old fore arm skin sag to heal, then you're about to hear testimony on another great result of another old age problem cure. Last March, I had both a right hand carpal tunnel followed by a left little finger out patient surgery. The carpal numbness following takes up to 6 months to restore sensitivity, but I had hoped for immediate relief from my little finger "triggering". Didn't get it. So I followed up with Physical Therapy, alone, as we were moving into the Spring lock downs. Since I wasn't getting much relief from immobilizing it by re-taping it at night, I decided to try some RENUE, rubbing it into the palm muscle below the little finger, and around the back side, every time I settled down in front of the TV for news updates. At first, nothing. Then, the swelling started going down and It would start moving a little. I exercised it using my PT YouTube guidance, and it would show good response for awhile, then settle back into 1/2 mobility.
That was a week ago. Now I can freely close it to my palm, and open it wide, still sore, but promising.
I had tried other products for pain and even a steroid shot, to no avail. It's the healing effects of direct absorption of NAD+ into the inflamed cells.
Renue is in my back pocket for the rest of my life...
Ben 79, 250 mg each of NMN Sl and NAD+ Renue , LSG Resveratrol/ Curcumin/day.

Drdavid

Re: Renue helps cure "Trigger Finger" syndrome

Post by Drdavid »

Pickleball101 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:43 am If you have read my earlier post on RENUE and how much it has helped my inside 79 year old fore arm skin sag to heal, then you're about to hear testimony on another great result of another old age problem cure. Last March, I had both a right hand carpal tunnel followed by a left little finger out patient surgery. The carpal numbness following takes up to 6 months to restore sensitivity, but I had hoped for immediate relief from my little finger "triggering". Didn't get it. So I followed up with Physical Therapy, alone, as we were moving into the Spring lock downs. Since I wasn't getting much relief from immobilizing it by re-taping it at night, I decided to try some RENUE, rubbing it into the palm muscle below the little finger, and around the back side, every time I settled down in front of the TV for news updates. At first, nothing. Then, the swelling started going down and It would start moving a little. I exercised it using my PT YouTube guidance, and it would show good response for awhile, then settle back into 1/2 mobility.
That was a week ago. Now I can freely close it to my palm, and open it wide, still sore, but promising.
I had tried other products for pain and even a steroid shot, to no avail. It's the healing effects of direct absorption of NAD+ into the inflamed cells.
This is such a great testimonial of the new product. Keep up the hard work and keep moving forward
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Pickleball101 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:43 am If you have read my earlier post on RENUE and how much it has helped my inside 79 year old fore arm skin sag to heal, then you're about to hear testimony on another great result of another old age problem cure. Last March, I had both a right hand carpal tunnel followed by a left little finger out patient surgery. The carpal numbness following takes up to 6 months to restore sensitivity, but I had hoped for immediate relief from my little finger "triggering". Didn't get it. So I followed up with Physical Therapy, alone, as we were moving into the Spring lock downs. Since I wasn't getting much relief from immobilizing it by re-taping it at night, I decided to try some RENUE, rubbing it into the palm muscle below the little finger, and around the back side, every time I settled down in front of the TV for news updates. At first, nothing. Then, the swelling started going down and It would start moving a little. I exercised it using my PT YouTube guidance, and it would show good response for awhile, then settle back into 1/2 mobility.
That's great, Ben! Yes I agree the reduction of inflammation and swelling is due to the transdermal healing effects of NAD+. Please keep us posted on your progress.
imeniaan82

Post by imeniaan82 »

Hello, I'm new to this forum.

Great testimonial!

I'm thinking of buying this for my mom who has the same issue as you.

Did you buy this one?  https://alivebyscience.com/product/renu ... al-lotion/

Thank you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic