NMNChoose for Health: NMN or Health Insurance, at 80?

Pickleball101

Choose for Health: NMN or Health Insurance, at 80?

Post by Pickleball101 »

Nearing 80, and tired of seeing my Supplemental Gap insurance to Medicare double in the last 5 years to $180/month, as a PLAN N , I started looking around for options to Forking Out Another $30,000. in insurance the next 10 years to cover huge exploding hospital and health care costs.
You may have company funded Health insurance for your family, and be in good health, so you're not concerned at your age now with this choice.
But the choices in Life Style you make today, will influence your LIFESPAN coming, with Dr. David Sinclair's research and prophecy, noted in his new book of the same name. One of the most relevant eyeopeners I received from reading it, was that our bodies are "Self Healing and Self Regulating".
Another is that "Aging is a Disease, and Can be Treated, and Reversed!". Armed with these swords of knowledge I set out to slay the Demonic high cost of Health Insurance offered to 80 year olds. Guess what? They don't offer low cost policies for healthy people like me, with no issues.

Five years ago, at 75, I felt the oncoming degeneration through my body of old age. All the good Scotch and High living of the past hadn't deterred this creeping influx of new aches, pains, and degeneration. So like a good USAF pilot having survived Vietnam, I decided to wage war on Death.
The plan was to start correcting all of my degenerating issues, so I bought a PLAN N supplement to my Medicare Social Security Health Plan to cover ALL costs, and corrected 10 issues of advancing age, to include new lens for eyesight, a colonoscopy, hemorrhoidectomy and TURPS for plumbing, Arthroscopic surgery on right knee, left shoulder, and a esophagus procedure. Carpal tunnel right hand, trigger little finger, left.

The problem is, I can't afford to throw $30,000 more to feed this monster now that my physical health is back to where I was at 60. What's the answer? Well after exhaustive research, the Health Insurance companies don't offer one. Oh, they'll sell you some paper, but you'll get hit with
huge deductibles with just a annual doctors visit, or very limited hospital coverage after their minimum pay out.

Two years ago, I stated using a NR supplement that didn't offer much so I kept looking and found NMN , patented by ABN . It seemed to boost my energy levels from a new Keto nutritional plan I had moved to, and my beginning Pickleball play was improving rapidly. I didn't know how all this was interconnected, until Dr. David Sinclairs YouTube presentations offered promise of not aging into a degenerative state near term. After reading his book LIFESPAN, I have a NEW PLAN for the High cost of Insured Health care. Drop IT! I'm entitled to my Social Security Medical care for accidental or traumatic life saving procedures. but NMN is my choice of Health Care on out. RENUE is helping restore my continued Pickleball play,
and NAD+, my cognitive abilities needed to fly my plane often, and play Pickleball, now at tournament level. Who needs to buy paper in the hopes
it will keep you well, and live a full lifespan?? These AlivebyScience products are my new Health Insurance Policies, and far more affordable!
Ben, 79, 250 mg NMNSL, 250 mg NAD+ powder/Renue, 600 mg Resveratrol , daily