Renue NAD+ Skin CareRENUE helps heal my Pickleball elbow and trigger finger

Pickleball101

RENUE helps heal my Pickleball elbow and trigger finger

Post by Pickleball101 »

If you've been wondering why the silence, foreign to my style, It's from being blown around by 6 Named Hurricanes hitting the Gulf coast recently.
But not to be out done, I continue with my own windiness. This new product , RENUE, is in my Travel ditty bag. I'd wear it in a holster if it wouldn't
give some Antifa's the excuse to shoot first, but let me tell you of it's "holster power". Every time I get sucked into a "Slammer" game in Pickleball, by these young upstarts twenty years junior to my 79 years, I get Pickleball forearm soreness. Not elbow, but the "Slammer" muscles. These guys know no finesse, just Slam, Slam. So after returning home and a shower, I liberally squirt some RENUE on my right forearm, and work it in with my
recently sniped left little "trigger finger". After 20-30 minutes, all soreness and finger swelling is gone, and I'm back after these "Slammers' the next day, blood in eye. Dr. Sinclair attributes the NAD+ in RENUE to it's healing powers by reducing inflammation. RENUE is absorbed directly into the blood stream, from the porous skin and the NAD+ actually relaxes the blood vessels, increasing blood flow to heal inflammation.
IT WORKS, TRY some!  Thx,
Ben 79, 250 mg NMN SL and 250mg NAD+ powder plus (Renue) ,and 600 mg Resveratrol Daily.

guy

Re: RENUE helps heal my Pickleball elbow and trigger finger

Post by guy »

i've had a weird thumb recently, soreness in the joint, rubbing the renue cream seems to help it, make the soreness go away. most likely its an age related problem - the renue product is always evolving by the looks of it so no doubt as time goes by it will become more refined and other stuff will be added. maybe this is the future of solving age related joint problems ?

Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Guy, you're on to something. Please follow up with your age, past joint aging problems , how much RENUE you're using, and what noticeable relief and dexterity improvement you experience. I can then compare that to my own experience now with RENUE for the past three months.
Ben 79, 250 mg NMN and NAD+ powder/Renue , 600 mg Resveratrol daily.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

So the renue soaks right in through the skin - right into your tissues?

That is pretty amazing when you think about it.

I used to think that was not possible, but one time years and year ago I hurt my back, and had taken a lot of acetaminophen. Then I took a topical cream. Turned out it contained acetaminophen as well. I could actually taste it.

I checked with the poison control center and reported exactly what i had done. I came extremely close to overdosing on the stuff, which is very dangerous for your liver. I am really careful now.

I don't have any aches and pains these days - but tomorrow I am going to be outside replacing brake pads on my van... and it will be cold. I will test the lotion when i am done... since i am guaranteed to freeze my hands.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic