Renue NAD+ Skin CareRenue works

Newage

Re: Renue works

Post by Newage »

I was really happy with the Renue Lotion and the results. I think you are right Drkris69, the Defense Day Cream seems a bit stronger and a great formula but time will tell with the results after I use it for a while.. :idea:

guy

Post by guy »

it does work in many different ways i suspect

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Just a follow up here guys, so now Im using the Serum that has come out by ABS. This stuff is amazing as well. Im using this with the lotion everyday on certain areas that Im treating and starting to see some fantastic results! This makes me happy!!! :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:39 pm Just a follow up here guys, so now Im using the Serum that has come out by ABS. This stuff is amazing as well. Im using this with the lotion everyday on certain areas that Im treating and starting to see some fantastic results! This makes me happy!!! :D

Same here Drkris69.
Im using the lotion along with the Day Defense Cream and soon to add the Serum to the treatment protocol as soon as it arrives..
The Postal Service 🐌 Mail.. Oh well, what can you do except wait.
Amazing results in a relatively short period of time using the combination of ABS Skin Care products.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:15 am Hey there guys and gals, I have been using the new Renue day cream and loving it! I have been using the Renue lotion now for 2 months with great results and now getting even more results with the new day cream.

Great! Results where specifically?

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

So, Ive been treating my left lower leg and face. I have pictures(before and after) to prove that this stuff works!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic