NAD+Nasal Powder Intake?

goodtimes

Nasal Powder Intake?

Post by goodtimes »

The NAD+ and NMN powders are advertised are sublinguals; is there any reason we couldn't inhale them up the nose as an alternative to taking them under the tongue? Would this damage the mucus membranes after a while?

smokinjoe

Re: Nasal Powder Intake?

Post by smokinjoe »

ABS does provide a very affordable form of Nasal Spray for NAD+ I think that since the sinus has so much surface area, a large percentage is sure to get absorbed - but I don't thing the SL would be good to snort, mostly because there is no saliva to break the powder down.

ALso, i have no idea what it would feel like. And i am not curious to find out.

My advice - use SL under the tongue.
Newage

Post by Newage »

goodtimes wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:05 am The NAD+ and NMN powders are advertised are sublinguals; is there any reason we couldn't inhale them up the nose as an alternative to taking them under the tongue? Would this damage the mucus membranes after a while?

I have previously made up my own Nasal Spray using AliveByScience “Pure” NAD powder and purified water but you need to get your percentages of powder to water right..

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Why?

What is wrong with the Liposomal preparation? Or even the SL powder that melts in 5 seconds? 

Is nasal supposed to be a superior intake? I think you are just asking for nasal congestion issues.
goodtimes

Post by goodtimes »

SL is fine, but it's hard to quantify how much actually gets absorbed into the mucous membranes as opposed to dissolving in saliva and getting swallowed. 

The theory with nasal is there's a very large surface area of exposed mucous membrane relative to volume and there's nowhere else for it to go, so you end up with a potentially better absorption rate. There's a reason cocaine users snort their drugs instead of put the powder under their tongues, so the theory goes. But they end up with deviated septa, hence concern about long-term issues.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic