Miscellaneous TopicsLSG™ (Liposomal Sublingual Gel) – Advanced Delivery System

drkris69

Re: LSG™ (Liposomal Sublingual Gel) – Advanced Delivery System

Post by drkris69 »

Yes the liposomal version has much more bioavailability than the regular sub pills or powder. When it is liposomal the NMN or NAD are broken down to nano-particles which are absorbed at a much higher rate. Here at my office, we use another vitamin line thats all Liposomal and the results are far superior to just regular supplements. Liposomal is by far the way to go.

nebilbehar

Post by nebilbehar »

I had to reduce my sublingual ABN nmn dose significantly after suffering fatigue and daytime sleepiness at a dose of 125mg 4x/day. I am also taking micellized turmeric, quercetin and astaxhantin. So I wonder whether there's an interaction or is it a case of over production of metabolite nicotinamide with loss of choline by renal elimination?
At any rate if LSG nmn is able to deliver to cell membrane, does that theoretically mean that the fatigue can be eliminated?
Has anyone else had the above experience? I have recommended abn nmn to quite a few friends and family and 2 people had similar fatigue.
These days I take it only before effort which seems to avoid the fatigue.
Viperml

Post by Viperml »

Has anyone received a defective or damaged LSG NMN Liposomal Sublingual Gel bottle?
I ordered LSG NMN Liposomal Sublingual Gel and when I first opened it I can see that gel already escaped the bottle.
When I opened the silver package it is shipped I can see gel without even lifting the cap off the bottle the first time.
I sent an email to Alive by Nature email for assistance.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

nebilbehar wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:58 am I had to reduce my sublingual ABN nmn dose significantly after suffering fatigue and daytime sleepiness at a dose of 125mg 4x/day. I am also taking micellized turmeric, quercetin and astaxhantin. So I wonder whether there's an interaction or is it a case of over production of metabolite nicotinamide with loss of choline by renal elimination?
At any rate if LSG nmn is able to deliver to cell membrane, does that theoretically mean that the fatigue can be eliminated?
Has anyone else had the above experience? I have recommended abn nmn to quite a few friends and family and 2 people had similar fatigue.
This kind of reaction has been noted with low methyl donors. Taking NMN can put these out of balance. Look into your methyl folate, B12 consumption. Some (like myself) supplement with a little Trimethylglycine (TMG) which I target about the same dose as NMN, I already get plenty of methyl folate (green leafy vegies) and B12 in my diet, so in my case I am keeping an eye on levels via regular blood tests and will suppliment if levels falls too low.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Boxcost wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:30 pm
nebilbehar wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:58 am I had to reduce my sublingual ABN nmn dose significantly after suffering fatigue and daytime sleepiness at a dose of 125mg 4x/day. I am also taking micellized turmeric, quercetin and astaxhantin. So I wonder whether there's an interaction or is it a case of over production of metabolite nicotinamide with loss of choline by renal elimination?
This kind of reaction has been noted with low methyl donors. Taking NMN can put these out of balance. Look into your methyl folate, B12 consumption. Some (like myself) supplement with a little Trimethylglycine (TMG) which I target about the same dose as NMN, I already get plenty of methyl folate (green leafy vegies) and B12 in my diet, so in my case I am keeping an eye on levels via regular blood tests and will suppliment if levels falls too low.
Regular testing and genetic knowledge always helps maintain a positive track
Mickey53

Post by Mickey53 »

I am new to this product and received my order in the mail today.  I have a few questions about the dispenser itself...
Does it come out as a spray or drops?
There is a plastic tab on the nozzle, does that come off or stay on?
Just not sure how to dispense the product, please help.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Mickey53 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:55 pm I am new to this product and received my order in the mail today.  I have a few questions about the dispenser itself...
Does it come out as a spray or drops?
There is a plastic tab on the nozzle, does that come off or stay on?
Just not sure how to dispense the product, please help.

For me what works. - Rip the tab off and discard, position the nozzle behind my bottom front teeth as best I can, hold firm and keep pumping (targeting to get it under my tongue) until I can feel some liquid, then count 2 pumps and done its now primed and have had my first dose. After that for I take 2 shots every day 6 days a week, so .250mg dose. I top up through the day if needed with .125mg tablets for convenience to hit my target dose which can vary from .250mg to .750mg, always taking a day off all supplements but some people do 2 days.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Usually 2 pumps is plenty for one dose. Anymore I find that the liquid seeps all around my oral cavity.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:12 pm Usually 2 pumps is plenty for one dose. Anymore I find that the liquid seeps all around my oral cavity.

Two pumps at any one time is the go. If there is a need for more allow an hour in between doses..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic