SenolyticsFisetin: are you in?

canadahealthy

Fisetin: are you in?

Post by canadahealthy »

Just wondering who all has  purchased ABS's Fisetin products or is planning to and why.

I think it is one of the most superior Senolytics and I like the idea that is is basically scrubbing out bad material and generating new.

NewLifeScience

Re: Fisetin: are you in?

Post by NewLifeScience »

Oh yes I am in, I have been very keen since I heard about the frailty study. I think it is a strong Senolytic and am happy to get a highly bioavailable LSG Gel.

I took it for 4 days, and will wait out the rest of 4 weeks and repeat. I think of it as a bad cell scrubbing agent, so I will let it get to work :)

rhett

Post by rhett »

I'm still more inclined to use fisetin closer to the Mayo study protocol with two high dose days a few times a year. It seems so far that senolytics are more about pulsed challenges to cells than lower level chronic dosing. 
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

rhett wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:09 am I'm still more inclined to use fisetin closer to the Mayo study protocol with two high dose days a few times a year. It seems so far that senolytics are more about pulsed challenges to cells than lower level chronic dosing. 

Hi Rhett,
well I am thinking that is the supposition, but has it actually been demonstrated in a study?

I can see the thinking behind it... boom! the senolytic destroys bad cells... then others tools reassemble good cells.

But it may turn out it's better to take a smaller daily dose.

I am aware of the 2 days on, 26-28 days off Frailty study. I am just not aware of actually conforming results.

rhett

Post by rhett »

not aware of any results from the Mayo study yet, just figured I’d go with their hypothesis for now short of any better information. I only know enough to be a follower and they seemed to be the only people to follow at this point. 
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

I have 20 grams of fisetin in my fridge that i have been thinking of taking. Like 1 gram with yoghurt, wait 2 days, then 1.5 grams.

I am sure it is perfectly safe. I am just stalling.

If i take it, i will do it 3 times... day 1,3 wait 28 days and repeat.

In short I am about to Mimic the frailty study.

Maybe I will let hubby use the rest on his bald spot, since it can help with follicles apparently.

smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

Wow, in for a penny, in for a. gram!

Well if you have no bad reactions, i'd be inclined to take it a few more times...

when i see studies in mice... i always think about their metabolism. I think it is 7 times per kg than humans. I know there are many other variables... but it suggests that some things we take need to be so much higher and more often.

I am also excited by Olein Acid,  or Olive Oil as is appears to be an amazing senolytic and I am surprised when talking about it that people who may not even be in the anti-aging frame of mind who take a teaspoon of Olive Oil daily.

I think it may be as good as fisetin, but could act differently so it is probably best to take both.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic