Renue NAD+ Skin CareRenue and Double Screaming Charlie Horses

Pickleball101

Renue and Double Screaming Charlie Horses

Post by Pickleball101 »

As I write this, I can "Feel the cooling, soothing effects" of rubbing RENUE into both of my calves and thighs. I can "Feel it being absorbed, in a little tingling way. " I can feel the RELIEF! Just moments earlier, as I was drifting off to sleep, and my blood pressure was dropping , I had felt them coming. Not in one leg, but TWO massive Charlie Horses in both legs at once, starting in the inner thighs, and lower calves. I had tried to sit up on the side of the bed, even stand, to no avail. It was Screaming time..."Lord Help Me!" I had Never had them in Both legs at once.
Later, as I could finally stand and start exercising them away, I reflected on my active day , nearing 80 in March. First, rising at 6, skipping breakfast for a bowl of fruit,  I had driven my 30' RV with my Motorcycle on a rear carrier down to the Cycle shop for a new front tire installation, offloading it, before leaving it behind. Then on to Pickleball Play, and 5 hard, back to back, no rest in between games , at a 3.0 Intermediate Tournament level of play. Afterward loading the Cycle onto the RV carrier, and unloading after getting home, I had also first crawled underneath to change the oil while elevated on the Rig. Finally, a movie, supper and bed, only to arise into Double screaming Charlie Horses. What to do???
Remembering an earlier relief last year, from having trigger finger spasms by rubbing RENUE into my little finger base, I grabbed the Renue and started rubbing it in. From the time it's taken me to write this, ALL of my spasm and muscle tightening Charlie Horses are GONE!

So if you start getting these as you age, and stress your muscles by crossing your activity level into stress, you better have a bottle of RENUE at bedside.  This AlivebyScience product is almost instantly and completely absorbed by the largest organ in your body, your 9 lbs of skin.  It's NAD+  is NOT filtered out by your liver through swallowing, but gets directly into your bloodstream seeking whatever cells it needs to heal. 
When I was a kid, there was a Tonic called "Hadacol" being touted with miraculous healing powers, but It went broke from being worthless. 
Renue is todays leading Science in Cellular renewal. The NAD+ that is every cell of our body diminishes with age. All we are doing is restoring our NAD+ levels to allow our bodies cells to switch on and regenerate healthy bodies again, defying the aging process. That means Aging is a Disease, it's treatable, and our bodies can then do what they are created to do, be Self-healing, and Self Regulating.

I hope this is a one time event, but my intuition tells me that as I age the comfort stress level I have to operate in is condensing, even though I'm on a Keto nutritional plan, with 250 mg NMN Sl and 250 mg RENUE/NAD+powder, plus 600 mg Resveratrol, Daily  and Pickleball as my stress exercise. I have to stay balanced more in all of this New LIFESPAN effort , and if I get out of my balanced lifestyle, only these AlivebyScience
products are going to be the answer to restoring an on going high quality lifestyle to my full LIFESPAN.
Ben, 79, 250mg NMNsl and 250mg Renue/NAD+ powder, 600 mg Resveratrol , Daily. 30 months AbyS products.

Newage

Re: Renue and Double Screaming Charlie Horses

Post by Newage »

You are “right on the money” Pickleball 101.
A balanced lifestyle with a degree of moderation is the key to the
“Never Ending Story”
You have 10 years on me and I hope I don’t catch you...keep up the good work and don’t forget that very important life balance as I think you once said, you are now happy to entertain the thought of younger female companions that just might be able to keep up with you.  💃
rhett

Re: Renue and Double Screaming Charlie Horses

Post by rhett »

I always love to read your reports, PickleBall!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic