NMNExactly what kind of sour taste does NMN have?

redprayerplant

Exactly what kind of sour taste does NMN have?

Post by redprayerplant »

Hi everyone,

Over a year ago I bought ABN's NMN SL powder. It tasted fine. I thought I'd save some money and bought some supposed "pure NMN" powder from somewhere else and it was the most disgusting thing I ever had. It tasted like the most wretched sour milk in powdered form. Sadly, I spent over $100.00 for it and ended up wasting my money.

It made me stop thinking about taking NMN altogether. A year later, I want to restart and plan to get the NMN powder from ABN. My question is, when you say it has a sour taste, is that like sour - as in a lemon sour candy? or is it sour - as in the wretched sour milk in powder form or a different kind of sour?

How do you mitigate the taste?
Thanks!

redprayerplant

Re: Exactly what kind of sour taste does NMN have?

Post by redprayerplant »

Can Alive by Nature please respond to this post if no one else will? Is there a difference in taste between the NMN pure and NMN SL? If so, exactly what kind of taste does it have and how do people mitigate the taste if it tastes sour like spoiled milk?

I simply want to have an idea because I'm considering spending $200.00+ on the NMN pure. 
Thank you.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

redprayerplant wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:48 pm Can Alive by Nature please respond to this post if no one else will? Is there a difference in taste between the NMN pure and NMN SL? If so, exactly what kind of taste does it have and how do people mitigate the taste if it tastes sour like spoiled milk?

I simply want to have an idea because I'm considering spending $200.00+ on the NMN pure. 
Thank you.

The NMN SL has a citris taste that I personally like.  It shouldn't taste sour at all. 

Newage

Post by Newage »

Jredprayerplant wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:48 pm Can Alive by Nature please respond to this post if no one else will? Is there a difference in taste between the NMN pure and NMN SL? If so, exactly what kind of taste does it have and how do people mitigate the taste if it tastes sour like spoiled milk?

Thank you.

Hi redprayerplant.
The AliveByScience Pure NMN Powder has virtually no taste to it at all whether straight under the tongue or mixed in water.
I hope this helps.

redprayerplant

Post by redprayerplant »

Thank you for responding. I suppose what I thought was pure NMN from another vendor was something else. 

Newage

Post by Newage »

redprayerplant wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:26 am Thank you for responding. I suppose what I thought was pure NMN from another vendor was something else. 

That is why we all stay with AliveByScience products. ABS guarantee purity and are consistently upgrading their product range to suit most customers..

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Plus, its Pharmaceutical grade. This makes a huge difference!
redprayerplant

Post by redprayerplant »

Thank you again. This was over a year ago. I don't think the 200 grams were available at the price at the time. I thought I'd try to save some money and go through a source that someone whom I didn't know personally said they went to. Just happy it's more financially accessible here. That would have been my 1st choice all along.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Yes, nothing works out to be cheaper if you do not end up getting the advertised product.
Again, that’s why we purchase our NMN and NAD+ from AliveByScience exclusively as their dealings with customers are always “straight down the line along with their guaranteed product” 
I hope all of this information is helpful as you probably will be taking the ABS molecules indefinitely for the best long term results...
hani

Post by hani »

Newage wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:42 pm
Jredprayerplant wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:48 pm Can Alive by Nature please respond to this post if no one else will? Is there a difference in taste between the NMN pure and NMN SL? If so, exactly what kind of taste does it have and how do people mitigate the taste if it tastes sour like spoiled milk?

Thank you.

Hi redprayerplant.
The AliveByScience Pure NMN Powder has virtually no taste to it at all whether straight under the tongue or mixed in water.
I hope this helps.

Wait, mine tastes quite strongly like lemon sherbet and I have the Pure NMN powder (at least I hope I do, thats what the packet says)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic